SPFL Survey

ajmack88

I'm surprised nobody else has commented on this.  I agree it is not the greatest survey, but it is an attempt by the SPFL to get the views of supporters on a range of issues.  Results will be broken down to club level so it is a good opportunity to show that supporters of ICT care about the future of the game.  If supporters across Scotland don't give their views, how are the SPFL supposed to know what we think?  If there aren't thousands of replies saying we support safe standing areas, for example, then the SPFL will assume that we are all happy with the way things are.  As the OP says, it only takes 10 minutes so it is a great opportunity to give your views on a range of issues facing the game today.

• Agree 2

Exaclty. I think the survey could do with a broader range of questions, and more opportunity for written responses to convey specific opinions, but generally this attempt to gain the views of the fans has to be welcomed. 

I'm sure everyone has strong opinions on things such as ticket pricing, transport costs, safe standing, and alcohol availability so there will be no excuse to moan about these if people don't complete the survey.

Whether or not the SPFL actually listens to the fans and acts on whatever the results show remains to be seen... 

• 6 months later...