Summer Transfer Window Thread

ICTRoughi

Currently on trial at Blackburn who will make a decision after their game today. Owen Coyle quoted as saying the player "already has numerous offers from Scottish clubs" with Dundee being pretty public about their interest.  So basically he won't be coming here!

25 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

Seeing rumours on Twitter about Richie targeting ex dunfermline striker Faissel El Bakhtaoui, don't know how much truth in it though 

6 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Currently on trial at Blackburn who will make a decision after their game today. Owen Coyle quoted as saying the player "already has numerous offers from Scottish clubs" with Dundee being pretty public about their interest.  So basically he won't be coming here!

If he was to come here he's joining a winning club

5 hours ago, RiG said:

El Bakhtaoui heading to Dundee. I wonder if this was who Richie was after but then we were beaten by Dundee after they lost Hemmings last week?

Twice in administration and not learned their lesson Dundee may be able to outbid us in such circumstances but I am confident that the coming season will prove that we have the more astute manager.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/07/2016 at 3:37 PM, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Father buying ICT strips for his two sons - "Do you want a name on the back ?" - 1st son - "Owain Fon Williams" ; 2nd son "Faissal El Bakhtaoui" - and together "and Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC at the bottom" - :lol:

Inverness Caledonian Thistle The Pride of the Highlands :lol:

• Disagree 1

On 7/22/2016 at 10:52 AM, Renegade said:

Seemingly Cove Rangers centre-back Blair Yule is (or has recently been) on trial with Doncaster Rovers. Surely he's worth a look for us as well. 

Apparently Brora Rangers' striker Paul Brindle (from Muir of Ord and previously with Clach) is a target for Barnet and Lincoln City.  Possibly a target for us?  He could be heading to the level we normally scout from so I wonder if given time he might come good with us as well.

16 hours ago, Renegade said:

Apparently Brora Rangers' striker Paul Brindle (from Muir of Ord and previously with Clach) is a target for Barnet and Lincoln City.  Possibly a target for us?  He could be heading to the level we normally scout from so I wonder if given time he might come good with us as well.

I know that the standard of the Highland League is not what it was but there must be a few young payers with potential plying their trade on our doorstep.