Summer Transfer Window Thread

ICTRoughi

Gives us another option in an area where we were a bit thin on cover. Will reserve judgement till I see him play but good to see that Richie has identified a weak area and signed a player to cover it (a big failing in Yogi's time here!).

Do we have any confirmation on how long McNaughton will be out for?

59 minutes ago, Libero said:

Not good! Do we have any cover at left back? Vigurs?

Did Polworth not play at LB before? I remember Danny Williams filling in there and have seen Meekings play there before. Doran? sure he played there or RB when we went down to ten men once

Happy with McKay .. as Yingwie said, I thought this as a straight replacement for Devine. He's a young, Scottish, SPL experienced player so seems a good signing

But..... just reading off BBC gossip some tweet (no idea of substance) to say Meekings to Rangers, Tansey to Aberdeen as a swap for Scott Wright

I would be absolutely devastated with that .. but both moves seem feasible

Just speculation at the moment so trying not to over react but that would be 1 step forward and 5 back

17 minutes ago, Harry Chibber said:

Happy with McKay .. as Yingwie said, I thought this as a straight replacement for Devine. He's a young, Scottish, SPL experienced player so seems a good signing

But..... just reading off BBC gossip some tweet (no idea of substance) to say Meekings to Rangers, Tansey to Aberdeen as a swap for Scott Wright

I would be absolutely devastated with that .. but both moves seem feasible

Just speculation at the moment so trying not to over react but that would be 1 step forward and 5 back

To lose either would be a blow to lose both would be devastating. Let's hope both rumours are without foundation.

59 minutes ago, WYNESS101 said:

I can't see anything online saying Kevin is out all season. Surely the club would have said something on twitter giving us a update

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/Richie-Foran-prepared-to-go-beyond-transfer-window-to-strengthen-Caley-Thistle-squad-30082016.htm

“We will be going into the final day of the window,” he said. “We are still looking into our attacking options as well as another defender, with Kevin McNaughton going to be out for the season. We need more cover there. We are looking for players who will be starters, not jersey fillers. We are going for top quality additions. I’m happy with the squad, but we need help.

Played in good company.. same youth squad that produced Pogba, Lingard, Ravel Morrison, Will Keane and Tunniclife .. so must have something. This could be a great wee signing 

If we keep a hold of Tansey and Meekings then this could be a very decent window 

told you there was money to spend!!!! 

• Agree 1