David Raven

ed

17 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

Exactly this, hopefully recent developments will have the double bonus of enabling us to retain our fine and fully committed right back as well as being able to employ Tremarco in his most effective position in central defence.

Tremarco's a left back, surely?

Did you mean Meekings?

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

This is one thing on which there seems to be absolute unanimity and is surely one piece of business that can be done without a new manager in place. Any potential new manager who doesn't see the merit of having Raven in the squad is probably not a manager we would want.

• Agree 5

If David still wants to stay it's the only decent thing to do .The only one who wanted him gone is now gone himself .

We don't want to give the idea that this is the disgusting way we treat our players . Please consider this and let us

move forward with positive thinking . We will survive after J H we've done it before .

After the amazing send off David got can you imagine how the place would erupt with his comeback . I'm not giving up hope on this one !!!!

Edited by izzy
To add
  • Agree 3

Fan power !!! I can't put into words how happy I am with this news .

Delighted to see board doing what was right . I know David will repay

us by his performance on the pitch . David Ravens name will definitely 

go down in history . John Hughes eat your heart out :-) 

• Agree 11

What fantastic news. I am officially looking forward to next season now. Thanks to all who organised this - our club truly does belong to all of us. I suppose I'll have to get the cream cakes down to the board room now - and I'm delighted to be saying that.

David Ravens got a head like a ping pong ball, 

Ping pong ball, ping pong ball,

David Ravens got a head like a ping pong ball,

Ping pong ping pong ball. (and he's ours).

• Agree 2

Brilliant news and we can start renewing our season tickets with optimism. Next season will be tough like any season in the SPFL. David is a very talented player. We need talented players. Let's hope that by Friday we have lots of good news coming from the club.

• Agree 2

So pleased for David and the fans. Now starting to look forward to next season with some optimism, some difference a week makes! Had a feeling this was going to get done so well done to the club for making it happen. A well deserved contract which was a no brainer to everyone except John Hughes. 

• Agree 1