HEARTS GAME OFF

Dargo20

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, finmack said:

Some of the photos coming from Tynecastle today, show some real healthy boys. We have been turned over again!

Yep give them a rest before their big game on Friday level playing field my a**e!

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

The cynic in me notes that a full strength Hearts side were fit enough this evening to come from a goal down to beat Aberdeen and effectively confirm Celtic as league champions...

Sickness on Tuesday?

Could not make it to Inverness.

AYE! RIGHT!

Hoodwinked.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

20 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

The cynic in me notes that a full strength Hearts side were fit enough this evening to come from a goal down to beat Aberdeen and effectively confirm Celtic as league champions...

The cynic in me notes that 22 players were in U-21 national squad and yet only two carried the bug back to their team. Both of these from the same team. No epidemic at Reading, Celtic, Inverness, Bradford, Rangers, Aberdeen, Falkirk, Dundee U, Man U or Sporting Clube de Portugal. Maybe it has something to do with deficiencies in immune system being as they are from Edinburgh

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Yes you're right there. Setting aside the first 20 minutes of Friday's game the Jambos seemed to show no ill effects versus the Sheep. Also hope we can turn them over on Tuesday to put us 10 points clear of Killie.

Edited by Row S
  • Agree 1