Team for Hearts

bdu98196

Preferred option

Fon Williams

Raven(Horner) Warren Meekings D.Williams

Draper Tansey

Roberts  Polly     Mutumbo

Storey

What I expect, given Hughes has frozen out Roberts and D.Williams it seems, possibly Raven too even if fit

Fon Williams

Meekings Warren Devine Tremarco

Draper Tansey

Polly    Mutumbo     Vigurs

Storey

I think currently the team almost picks itself however I wouldn't drop Vigurs, I never thought I'd hear myself say that but he scored at the weekend, so would be harsh on that note, but also we'll be up against a strong physical team in Hearts and I just think he's offer a bit more going back and physically than someone like Roberts would.

With Williams leaving what's the benefit long-term of playing him?

Raven needs to be fit to play a Hearts team anytime which he won't be so i doubt he'll start.

2 hours ago, MrCaleyjag said:

I think currently the team almost picks itself however I wouldn't drop Vigurs, I never thought I'd hear myself say that but he scored at the weekend, so would be harsh on that note, but also we'll be up against a strong physical team in Hearts and I just think he's offer a bit more going back and physically than someone like Roberts would.

With Williams leaving what's the benefit long-term of playing him?

Raven needs to be fit to play a Hearts team anytime which he won't be so i doubt he'll start.

The long term benefit of playing Williams is that we are still a little way short of being sure of avoiding the play off place and it is to our long term benefit not to be playing in the Championship next season which is also the reason Raven should start if fit.

Edited by Kingsmills
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Renegade said:

Not a chance we should be considering dropping Tremarco.  He's been excellent the last few games.

This. He still has a tendency to produce a yellow card tackle a bit too often, but his attacking play down the left flank has been a definite bonus lately. 

• Agree 1

Fon Williams

Horner Meekings Warren Tremarco

Tansey

Draper    Vigurs

Polly                  Roberts

Storey

my 2p worth...I'm open to ridicule!