Sponsors Night 2016

Scotty

This was an offer previously made available to our 'player sponsors' . As no-one has indicated an interest in going I will make our spot available to other forum members .... To be eligible, you need to be a regular poster, with no outstanding warnings. If more than one person asks, we will discuss and pick someone to get our tickets. 

Got this from the club today - please indicate your interest in here and if there are more than two people interested we will conduct a random draw as we have done before ! I need to submit names by April 22nd so we will do the draw that day (if needed) and submit names to the club.

• NOTE: The invite is for the named user +1  so if you dont intend to take a +1 with you then mark it down .... another user from the forum may be interested in going too. 
  • NOTE2: This dinner is separate to the draw for the signed shirt that takes place at the end of the season. That draw is open to all player sponsors not just those in Inverness who can make it along to the stadium so if the "gift" from the club is the signed shirt, you will not receive this at the dinner. We draw a winner randomly for this at a later date. 

11-04-2016 9-55-37 AM.png

Shame its not the same week you'll be up Scotty. You deserve to go. I was considering throwing my hat into the ring but won't be able to make that date unfortunately. I concur with The Sponge, it is a great event to attend and a chance to meet the players and have an informal chat.

• 2 weeks later...

no-one in the sponsors' group seems up for it so I am going to open it up to any long term regular poster, not necessarily a member of the sponsors group. Last chance for a player sponsor to show interest ...........

All 3 of you would be welcome to the ticket as far as I am concerned, but as Fraz is a member of the Player Sponsor group then its only fair that he gets the tickets. Not sure if you are taking a +1 or not fraz? but feel free to offer your +1 to one of the others if not.

Please contact me via PM as I need to give real name and a contact number to the club. You can give them any other personal details (if required) over the phone.   

15 hours ago, caleyboy said:

I would have given the tickets to Kingsmills so that he could tell JH how much he loves him - Face to Face! :lol:

Pity, I would have gone along with Kingsmills for 'moral' support............my boxing coaching with big Ross seems to have worked just fine :lol: :boxing:

2 hours ago, 12th Man said:

If you dip your hands in your pocket and decide to sponsor a player you may well end up going next season.

Providing you can guarantee being available for a meal for 6pm.

Interested in doing my bit for the club, but not got loads o spare cash...how much dipping are we talking about? 

36 minutes ago, ictfcsince94 said:

Interested in doing my bit for the club, but not got loads o spare cash...how much dipping are we talking about? 

You can do it on your own for about £400 for a home shirt, or there are cheaper options for away shirt, training tops etc .... We have sponsored at least one player's home shirt for close to 20 years on here, either as my own personal sponsorship, or as we do now, where there are a group of us. Details of how to get on board for the 2016/17 season will follow in due course but each person pays about £11 or multiples thereof to be part of the player sponsors group.  

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic