Breaking Tragic News

50 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

Three red dots. Really ? Has there been a collective sense of humour bypass ?

It would appear so.

It is a shame you can no longer see who gives the green and red dots.  I will give green dots to posts I agree with or which make me laugh.  I only rarely give red dots and only to posts which I disagree strongly with and/or which are offensive.  When I give a red dot to a post I disagree with I will always post an alternative point of view.  It seems some people don't understand the purpose of red dots are using them to say whether they like or dislike news that others post, If you agree with IHE and are sad to see the end of the famous Killie Pie, then it's green dots please!  Red dots would seem to be completely uncalled for on this occasion.

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, DoofersDad said:

It would appear so.

It is a shame you can no longer see who gives the green and red dots.  I will give green dots to posts I agree with or which make me laugh.  I only rarely give red dots and only to posts which I disagree strongly with and/or which are offensive.  When I give a red dot to a post I disagree with I will always post an alternative point of view.  It seems some people don't understand the purpose of red dots are using them to say whether they like or dislike news that others post, If you agree with IHE and are sad to see the end of the famous Killie Pie, then it's green dots please!  Red dots would seem to be completely uncalled for on this occasion.

BALTI.jpg

2 hours ago, DoofersDad said:

It would appear so.

Why do people care about someone they more than likely don't know giving them red or green dots.

I do agree that its wierd u cant see who gave u what though.

I openely admit that i very rarely give a green dot however i wouldn't mind people knowing i gave them a red and am mainly talking to Shaun here as most of his posts seemed to me, he typed using his elbows.

IHE seems to me to be a bit of a clown but harmless if not a wee tad narcissistic in his posting style :crazy:.

Back on topic f*ck Killie and thier pies. :cheer01:

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

I give  green dots to IHE just because his totally bizarre and  highly developed sense of  humour and unflagging hard work brings a truly amazing tone to this website. He's worth the price of admission alone  and I say that 'cos I am in awe-------some shape. All without snide or put downs too--well, at least until he replies to this post since we all know it's coming.:laugh: 

Plus he can't resist rising to the bait.......:wink:

9 hours ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

I give  green dots to IHE just because his totally bizarre and  highly developed sense of  humour and unflagging hard work brings a truly amazing tone to this website. He's worth the price of admission alone  and I say that 'cos I am in awe-------some shape. All without snide or put downs too--well, at least until he replies to this post since we all know it's coming.:laugh: 

Plus he can't resist rising to the bait.......:wink:

image.jpg

Anyway, back on topic or nearly so, the best pies available at any fitba ground on the planet (or probably any planet) are the ones at Largs Thistle in the Juniors, And they also do chili and rice as a matchday feed. In July the club should send the second string doon for a friendly, You'll see what I mean.