Will we finish with more points than Aberdeen?

Northern_jaggie

i believe so. Look at our fixtures compared with Aberdeens. I mean, come on. Every team in the top 6 has something to play for, and ourselves, dundee utd and motherwell have nothing to play for.

I realise we could have very tough games against dumpfarmland, falkirk and livvy, but its easier than hearts, hibs and killie.

p.s. i hope we put the nail in livvys coffin. i really do.

Guest Caley83

Looks likely-a few teams have finished with more points in 7th than 6th in the past.

Plus we have also beaten our mai rival for 7th.

Even if we do finish with more points it doesn't make any difference I'm afraid.

Yeah we beat Motherwell but there are still 4 games to go - 2 of which are at home where anything can happen :roll:

Guest kingkojak

it would be satisfying.

i just hope we can maintain some sort of form and not crumble like the post split last year!

I believe we will get more money from the SPL if we have more points than Aberdeen - bizarre but nice :lol:

You sure about that?? :?

Got a feeling it may well be Killie that finish 6th anyway - there bubble seems to be deflating somewhat