Player of the Year UPDATE

Scotty

Just posted a blog entry with a Player of the Year update. With 3 games to go any one of five different players can still be the CTO - POY for 2015/16

• Agree 5

• 2 weeks later...

barring a huge swing in voting in the remaining voting time I can confirm that ROSS DRAPER is the CaleyThistleOnline Player of the Year (elect) for 2015-2016.

Ross took the Player of the Month honours for May, by a considerable margin from Jordan Roberts, and after taking maximum points in 2 of the 3 games leapfrogs Miles Storey to our award. A full story and breakdown of the voting will follow once I get back to Canada next weekend

• Agree 5

Yes, Drapes was the most consistent performer throughout the year. County hate him - which is a huge bonus - and he weighed in with several important goals, not to mention penalties won. Fantastic for Ross Draper and I look forward to him controlling games again next season!

• Agree 1