Season tickets

ferben1994

1 hour ago, ictfcsince94 said:

I personally remember struggling for tickets to defo Celtic and rangers games, and having to sit in the uncovered section of the main stand...

You said "ANY league or cup game" as opposed to specific visits of the Old Firm in the very earliest years of SPL membership.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

49 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

If they let the person who found Storey head hunt a squad, then I will renew my season ticket immediately and let the manager get on with managing the team.

I believe that was actually the chairman. 

Was trying to be subtle. 

Wasn't trying to bum up KC just making a point that if someone's got a good eye or good contacts then it shouldn't necessarily be the managers full responsibility to create a squad when the managers hands would be full anyway with tactics, set pieces, training regimes etc.

1 hour ago, ictfcsince94 said:

never said anything...but a Rangers or Celtic game would fall into the any game category.

Apologies, the "any" came from Givemeacccc. But in general terms, there were a few OF games early on which attracted capacity crowds and that's more or less been it. Difficulty getting a home ticket for an ICT home game has historically been extremely rare so it's not really valid to raise this as an attendance issue.

Edited by Charles Bannerman
  • Disagree 1

16 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Etc .... like selling all our players to Aberdeen. 

Changed days eh, we used to pick up the Aberdeenshire players who the Dons no longer wanted and now they take our players to strengthen their team.

2 minutes ago, Charles Bannerman said:

Apologies, the "any" came from Givemeacccc. But in general terms, there were a few OF games early on which attracted capacity crowds and that's more or less been it. Difficulty getting a home ticket for an ICT home game has historically been extremely rare so it's not really valid to raise this as an attendance issue.

It's not really valid for you to raise any issues in this thread, given that you don't pay for your entry to an ICT home game! :stir:

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 2

48 minutes ago, ictfcsince94 said:

It's not really valid for you to raise any issues in this thread, given that you don't pay for your entry to an ICT home game! :stir:

I'm not raising any issues, merely pointing out an error of fact in that sellouts at the Caledonian Stadium have never been other than very rare.

Otherwise, I'll simply take the quoted observation as coming from the same stable as the notion that so called "sweetie rustlers" are not true football fans.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

3 minutes ago, Row S said:

I wonder if League Cup group qualifiers will be included in our season ticket price this next season? Could be a selling point to get the sales moving.  

Doubt it as the money is shared with other clubs.

4 hours ago, CaleyD said:

I can't see clubs pricing the League Cup group matches at much (if anything) beyond the price they might set for an average pre-season friendly.

Has there been any confirmation of when ties are? Who will be in our group? County Elgin St j ? 

On 17/05/2016 at 11:39 PM, Charles Bannerman said:

Truth is we have only ever sold out once and that was v Rangers in August 2005

14 hours ago, CaleyD said:

I can't see clubs pricing the League Cup group matches at much (if anything) beyond the price they might set for an average pre-season friendly.

Assuming there will be some sort of seeding system to decide on groups, which will create groups with a mix of top and lower league teams, the pricing structure will be pre-determined such as to give everyone a fair crack at the whip.....................No wait!!! This is the SPFL we're talking about