New 2016/17 kit

My understanding is both kits are changing as per the contract with Carbrini and from next season onwards we'll go back to switching between a new home and away kit like we did before.  The new away kit is quite something apparently but that's all I know!

Edited by Renegade

52 minutes ago, Renegade said:

My understanding is both kits are changing as per the contract with Carbrini and from next season onwards we'll go back to switching between a new home and away kit like we did before.  The new away kit is quite something apparently but that's all I know!

That may well tie in with a limited edition 25 year top a few years from now, if that's what's on the cards but that doesn't fit with the deal running to 2018.

10 hours ago, Renegade said:

That's the same deal Ross County had with them. Some people just cant afford to buy a new home and away top if the tops are about £40-45

16 hours ago, ictfcsince94 said:

Let's hope it's akin to the DUtd third kit......

Pink tops a no no, even for the girls. Day-glo colours are also pretty sore on the eyes.

36 minutes ago, Row S said:

Pink tops a no no, even for the girls. Day-glo colours are also pretty sore on the eyes.

I like the pink Scotland top especially when worn by the ladies team but actually on the whole I totally agree with you.

• Disagree 1

21 hours ago, ferben1994 said:

Tbh I'd prefer something like that to the black an red striped affair ...............on the socks with a blue top and white shorts :smile:

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is crazy, every year this happens and the club misses out on so many potential sales of club kit because the new one comes out so late. If the new kit was available at the end of May when our season tickets come out we would be tempted to splurge on it while we were spending money anyway (although admittedly more likely to do so if we could purchase it at the stadium). Maybe if next years kit could be ordered 3 months earlier than usual it would be for sale by end of May. Then people would get longer to wear the current strip. I wonder if shirt sales were up or down this year with them not being available at the stadium. Personally I thought it was a right nuisance having to go up to the retail park. 

3 hours ago, CaleyHedgehog said:

This is crazy, every year this happens and the club misses out on so many potential sales of club kit because the new one comes out so late. If the new kit was available at the end of May when our season tickets come out we would be tempted to splurge on it while we were spending money anyway (although admittedly more likely to do so if we could purchase it at the stadium). Maybe if next years kit could be ordered 3 months earlier than usual it would be for sale by end of May. Then people would get longer to wear the current strip. I wonder if shirt sales were up or down this year with them not being available at the stadium. Personally I thought it was a right nuisance having to go up to the retail park. 

Ignoring the season before last, as the club could have sold anything they wanted in the run up to the cup final and more.

As for our last season I would assume volume of sales is good with a greater range of products at reasonable prices but am clueless ( more so than usual ) with regards to how that converts to hard cash.

With full children's kits available for £10, ICT polo shirts for £10, home and away top for £10 and a selection of tracksuits and jackets then it's certainly a success regarding promoting the club.

Edited by 12th Man

19 hours ago, CaleyHedgehog said:

I really cant understand why a late reveal would diminish shirt sales? if you want one, you'll buy it when it becomes available?