New 2016/17 kit

4 hours ago, ICTRoughi said:

Getting back on topic, is there any news on the new kits for the new season

The good news - the new design will be unveiled by being body-painted onto a model.

The bad news - the model is CaleyD!

• Agree 6

On 6/24/2016 at 11:59 AM, CaleyD said:

Just unfortunate that there's those who are more predisposed to automatically knock such efforts for whatever reason.

You really think I'm going round looking for things to be negative about?  Behave.

• Agree 1

On 6/24/2016 at 6:59 AM, CaleyD said:

If memory serves, the first it was used as a strapline was here on CTO....it then gained popular use among the fans with the rise of social media.

Yep, we have used it as our 'subtitle' on here for more than 16 years although we only registered the domain in about 2006/07 or so when cybersquatting on various CTO (and ICT) domains became an issue. 

On 25/06/2016 at 7:23 PM, Renegade said:

You really think I'm going round looking for things to be negative about?  Behave.

Well said.

This site needs a major shakeup.

Too many guys who, when their opinion is disagreed with launch their dummy's out

Also needs a general nonsense type category as unless im missing it there is nowhere for different topics away from sport could be discussed like most forums. Theres even a whole segment of this board dedicated to nfl or something, surely as most on here are adults there can be a section made for non football/sport related chat.

Crash helmet is well and truly on as a burst of reds are aimed at my head 

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, ferben1994 said:

Also needs a general nonsense type category as unless im missing it there is nowhere for different topics away from sport could be discussed like most forums. Theres even a whole segment of this board dedicated to nfl or something, surely as most on here are adults there can be a section made for non football/sport related chat.

There is!  Just click on "Home" in the Forum menu bar and all the different categories will be displayed.  You can then give your views on the referendum result! (That's not in the General Nonsense section by the way although some of the comments probably should be.)

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, DoofersDad said:

There is!  Just click on "Home" in the Forum menu bar and all the different categories will be displayed.  You can then give your views on the referendum result! (That's not in the General Nonsense section by the way although some of the comments probably should be.)

Ahh cheers never noticed that until now 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, ferben1994 said:

Well said.

This site needs a major shakeup.

Too many guys who, when their opinion is disagreed with launch their dummy's out

Crash helmet is well and truly on as a burst of reds are aimed at my head 

General Nonsense has existed as a forum for 10+ years I think as has serious discussion and others, all accessible from the forum index. There has never been an NFL forum as that would fall under other sports but there is an NPL forum which is Gringo's Prediction League. Happy to engage in dialogue (without red dots) for any constructive ideas. always have been. 

Not a massive fan of the white collar on the home top but I still quite like it.

Really quite like the simplicity of the away shirt. Is there a pattern on the back?

This is from memory as I don't have the shirts to hand to check.....but the home shirt has a blank section on the back where the number goes.  The away shirt (which is vanilla coloured) has a black stripe down the side and pinstripe on the edge of the sleeve and nothing "extra" pattern wise on the back.  Away shirt can be seen a little better in this image...

We're just awaiting pre-order details which should be with us shortly.

1617_away.jpg

Nice to see the stripes back. Will have to view 'in the flesh' but that collar looks a bit naff. Apart from that, looks ok to me. Not liking the green on white of the away strip though :blink:.

I'll work out my advertising charges for MFL before entering into a contract of purchase. :crazy: