Stuart McCall

BradfordLoyal

On 20 May 2016 at 9:47 PM, Renegade said:

Did a good job at Motherwell on the whole while the Rangers gig was a bit of a hiding to nothing.  We could certainly do a lot worse.

In my opinion, getting that Rangers side to the play off finals that season was an achievement in itself.

1 hour ago, TopSix said:

I'd be happy to see McCall come in as manager. 

*edit*

After speaking to Motherwell fans on Twitter, maybe not. 

Was just coming on here to say this. Motherwell supporters giving real pause for thought here:

ETA - thought that would display the whole conversation, but it's only given the end of it. Anyway, Craig responded in a lot of detail, and Stuart McCall, nice guy though he is, seems to have little interest in developing youth and struggled to rebuild or work within budget. 

Edited by alternative maryhill
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, alternative maryhill said:

Was just coming on here to say this. Motherwell supporters giving real pause for thought here:

ETA - thought that would display the whole conversation, but it's only given the end of it. Anyway, Craig responded in a lot of detail, and Stuart McCall, nice guy though he is, seems to have little interest in developing youth and struggled to rebuild or work within budget. 

I have to say that that is my concern about McCall especially as rebuilding will be his first major task with us.

7 hours ago, GoliathGrunt said:

Can we shift this to UK football or somewhere else?

C'mon, the season is over. 

Lots of responses from Motherwell fans on Twitter. I'm right off McCall getting the job now. 

Having watched McCall (season Ticket at Bradford for a couple of season when he was in charge) we could probably do worse BUT i would far rather we looked further afield, fresh blood so to speak=, instead of the usual people. 

• Agree 2