21 East Fife
22 Cowdenbeath
23 Forfar Athletic
24 Elgin City
25 Stirling Albion
26 Montrose
27 Arbroath
28 Cove Rangers
Read more at http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/betfred-cup-draw-format-amp-numbers/#jJx1G9ZTWRwJ21Vx.99

If I was Dumbarton I'd be pretty p*ssed that Rangers are in the South draw while Dumbarton are in the North. Geographically correct as the crow flies but I don't imagine many people will be travelling to or from Dumbarton in a plane! 

5 hours ago, DalgetyBayJaggy said:

If I was Dumbarton I'd be pretty p*ssed that Rangers are in the South draw while Dumbarton are in the North. Geographically correct as the crow flies but I don't imagine many people will be travelling to or from Dumbarton in a plane! 

Lovely drive for them though. Loch Lomond, Rannoch, GlenCoe, Loch Lochy, Loch Oich, Loch Ness

6 hours ago, DalgetyBayJaggy said:

Ive never been there so would be more than happy to have them in our draw. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Alex MacLeod said:

Lovely drive for them though. Loch Lomond, Rannoch, GlenCoe, Loch Lochy, Loch Oich, Loch Ness

Personally I would rather turn off at Balloch  A811, cut off north near blair drummond and back on A9 junct 10 at Stirling.

Tbh probably just as quick in a bus using the Erskine Bridge. Now that the M74 takes more traffic.

You might want to edit your list as Motherwell are missing.

54 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Personally I would rather turn off at Balloch  A811, cut off north near blair drummond and back on A9 junct 10 at Stirling.

Tbh probably just as quick in a bus using the Erskine Bridge. Now that the M74 takes more traffic.

Motherwell are in the south draw.

11 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Why on earth would anyone take M74 to go from Dumbarton to Inverness. Erskine bridge M8, M80, M9 and A9 would make more sense but boring as fekk

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Now that the M74 is open, the M8 is better and it's still OK for a bus,3 1/2 hours, would be 4 hours and a new set of tyres via the west coast to get to the match that we haven't been drawn against :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: what are we like. 

• Agree 1

Compared to what we could have had, we have the nearest thing there is to the "Group of Death!" 

Actual fixtures are not announced until next week, it seems.  They aren't half dragging this out.

Group A
Dundee
Dumbarton
Peterhead
Forfar Athletic
East Fife

Group B
St Johnstone
Falkirk
Brechin City
Stirling Albion
Elgin City

Group C
Inverness Caley Thistle
Dundee United
Dunfermline Athletic
Arbroath
Cowdenbeath

Group D
Ross County
Raith Rovers
Alloa Athletic
Cove Rangers
Montrose

Group E
Partick Thistle
Queen of the South
Stenhousemuir
Queen's Park
Airdrieonians

Group F
Motherwell
Rangers
Stranraer
East Stirlingshire
Annan Athletic

Group G
Hamilton Accies
St Mirren
Edinburgh City
Livingston
Ayr United

Group H
Kilmarnock
Morton
Berwick Rangers
Albion Rovers
Clyde

2 hours ago, Moogthurso said:

Really looking forward to dunfermline  and dundee utd games. Think it could be really enjoyable competition .

Hoping we play the Pars at EEP. The Bridies are always a highlight. 

Looking forward to the fixtures for this coming out. I don't think the setup is great but may as well have a bash at it and see how it goes. What are the chances of any of our games being on BT Sport then? I suspect they'll select pretty much all the Rangers ties if they can.

Bad thing about the format is it may encourage defensive  play as couple of draws with penalty wins could easily put third favourite through. 

Hope we really concentrate on turning our possesion play into attacking throw ins and corners where we can use our set piece experts to grab some goals. Always amazed me last year how few corners we achieved for our possesion stats. 

1 hour ago, Moogthurso said:

Bad thing about the format is it may encourage defensive  play as couple of draws with penalty wins could easily put third favourite through. 

Hope we really concentrate on turning our possesion play into attacking throw ins and corners where we can use our set piece experts to grab some goals. Always amazed me last year how few corners we achieved for our possesion stats. 

It's difficult to get a corner when your possession is in your own half and facing your own keeper!

• Agree 3

Sat 16 July Cowdenbeath v ICT 15:00

Sat 23 July ICT v Dundee United 15:00

Tues 26 July Dunfermline v ICT 19:45

Sun 31 July ICT v Arbroath 15:00

No TV games for us. Shockingly, every Rangers game is on BT Sport.

• Agree 2

On 30 May 2016 at 10:00 PM, KirkieRobRoy said:

Only been at Cowdenbeath for Stock Car Racing. Which was rubbish.

Remember back in what's now League 1 (I think) away to Arbroath being distracted by the sunset.

Last time I was at Arbroath I was distracted by the incoming tide and getting soaked by the spray off the top of the waves!

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 4:15 PM, RiG said:

At least we get three sensible k.o times

On 02/06/2016 at 4:15 PM, RiG said:

I think all the clubs get a share of the BT Sport deal regardless.