Pre-season fixtures

RossP

Any word on where the team are playing in the summer? 

With the League Cup fixtures taking place between July 16 and 30, I'd imagine there'll be a few games between the end of June and the opening LC game.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe one more midweek friendly before the League Cup kicks off? Not sure we'd be looking to play friendlies in June but I could be totally wrong especially given I have no 'evidence' to support that notion!

Maybe just as well.  The last few times we've played Forres I've wondered why bother.  We were lucky to come away unscathed, considering what a dirty side they were, especially given it was only a friendly.

20 hours ago, Renegade said:

Maybe just as well.  The last few times we've played Forres I've wondered why bother.  We were lucky to come away unscathed, considering what a dirty side they were, especially given it was only a friendly.

Was it the Forres or Nairn game that Jordan Roberts got crocked in at the start of last season?

• tm4tj pinned this topic
  • Scotty featured this topic
  • Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic