Richie Foran Poll

Kingsmills

Richie Foran Happy or Not ?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Feel About RF Being The New Manager ?

• Happy
    • Unhappy
    • Ambivalent

4 minutes ago, CaleyMax said:

Agree with your thought's. On your point he needed a guiding hand from November onwards & whether it was on offer; I have been told from more than one source inside the club that it was on offer, however it appears any advice given was not accepted readily. 

If that is the case, then I have no sympathy for RF. The club, the fans and people's jobs are much bigger than one man's pride. 

• Agree 1

From the very beginning, I was always in the 'now is not the time' mindset.  I had no problem with Foran as a manager at some stage, but not without some degree of experience.  Be that as assistant or reserve team manager, or even leaving the club and taking over as a manager at somewhere like Elgin, Peterhead or even a Highland League side.

So far I've seen little suggest my initial view was the wrong one.

29 minutes ago, DALNEIGHCALEY said:

I was unhappy with the appointment then as I still am.

Fair play, looks like you called it right, unfortunately.

Of the 7 votes for unhappy, only 2 were cast at the time, the rest have been added today!

16 hours ago, Yngwie said:

Fair play, looks like you called it right, unfortunately.

Of the 7 votes for unhappy, only 2 were cast at the time, the rest have been added today!

For weeks I was the only poster that had registered my displeasure at the appointment .