It's the close season so....

The Mantis

11 hours ago, caley100 said:

Its against Aberdeen, they didn't play too often in white, and with Golly leading team out it has to be season 04-05?    might be we got beat 1-0?

That's right mun. April 2005. Especially for Johndo here's on from the North Stand that day.

P4020284 copy.JPG

4 hours ago, Alex MacLeod said:

22/08/2004 ICT 1 v 3 Celtic. Juanjo sent of for 'headbutting' Lennon. Card rescinded on appeal

Thank heavens Alex. I was just about to give folk a clue. Either that or I've bored everybody into submission :cheer01:

4 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Oh the days when we could have a cheap pint at a home game in the Golf Club.

I think someone bummed up the travel lodge so much on a booking website that it pushed up the prices due to its popularity. Some guy who lives in Chorley ?

Right it's still close season for me. My first game will be Buckie (actually it'll probably be Tranmere v Liverpool on Friday as I've got a mate who's daft enough to drive). So: what's happening here?

PB100019 copy.JPG

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

The pub in Kirkcaldy was further way than the fecker in Brechin. And the railway line always annoyed me.

Nah Stark's Bar was just 50 yards down the road and did double malt of the month for about £2.50. It's shut now though.

When we went up to div 1 in 1999 it took 8 attempts to get a first win against the Rovers, they used to tear us apart at times, a real bogey team. I don't think they've beaten us since.

These are from 10th November 2001 and the first shot shows Barry Robson chipping the goalie to make it 5-1 after Nacho Novo gave Rovers the lead from the spot, and Mann (pen), Christie, Ritchie and Tokely scored for ICT.

The second shot just shows how, under Steve Paterson, even the sunsets were better.

3 hours ago, Alex MacLeod said:

1-3

You're not thinking Alex :lol:

The 3-1 was a Saturday in March. This was in November darkness...

Here's the winner that day:

PB230025 copy.JPG

...and at full time we were top of the league:

PB230034 copy.JPG

6 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Remember Sumo McNulty now at Tranmere, going to see them on Friday probably

fleetwood.JPG

:

6 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Probably my all time pre season fave

image.jpg

Looks like pre season at Fleetwood, not that I was there.