Better Together ?

Kingsmills

For all those Spice Girls (and I am not one) Geri Horner states that what ever is happening in the UK the Spice Girls can unite the country and come together 'like a family' is there anyone that believes her?  

Write to the Scottish Leader  and the boffins running the European Show and advise them that the Whisky manufactures in Scotland have universally agreed to stop exporting their brew to Europe if the economy turns dastardly in Scotland. Maybe that will wake them up to the reality of this whole incredible stushie. Whisky is selling very well in North America and after a minor adjustment in favour of the  manufacturers  -- money -- things should reach an even keel methinks.
Otherwise  I have no answer-j--- just open-mouthed with awe how the Politicians can bring about such a debacular situation.?

Sure glad that Chas. Bannerman is back to offer up his  explanation and antidote to the negativity. Welcome back Charlie m'lad! However just keep it short and snappy 'cos I think  everybody needs a very good sleep.....along with ,maybe,  a wee snifter .:clapoverhead:

• 3 months later...

O,K, You are entitled to your opinion, but please remember that unless there shows the black you cannot see the contrasting white. And Scotty's site is for everyone and anyone, n'est  ce pas?

In that context, banning Mr. C Bannerman is ridiculous since all you need to do to reply to his posts if you disagree with  them is to REPLY to them. 

Personally I've learnt a lot from Charlie since I may have been born and brought up in Inverness but ,  having lived away from the town now for  donkey's years,  I concentrate on learning as much as I can of the progress of Caley Thistle  and not really the town so the more posters the merrier. And the more posters with differing viewpoints the better I like it.

And the more different the personalities even better since it shows  me up to some as the brilliant ,scintillating and titillating , numbscull that I am  but I do walk away feeling much better emotionally having been allowed the privilege of posting my two bits worth even if it's corny as heck.

Missed you Charlie oh Dude of the mighty vocabulary but....er….somewhat wordy mind. Keep yer powder dry 'cos the Indians are after you Buddy..

Isn't that right Itchie?:banana:

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, IBM said:

I am happy with that as I think he will be a total disaster and it might convince more people to vote for an independent Scotland ?

Here's hoping IBM, hopefully some people will have think about what's best for the country's future...

23 hours ago, DoofersDad said:

Well, global warming has suddenly got a whole lot worse since Boris became Prime Minister. 

You are right DD it's all the hot air!

• 1 year later...

Given Douglas Ross's football connection, he must be furious that his club captain hasn't just scored an own goal but an own goal by way of a spectacular lob from the half way line.

Can we please have at least one such helpful intervention from Boris each month between now and the election on May and at least two personal visits in the final week or two.

That way, the First Minister can continue to concentrate on the health and economic challenges of the pandemic whilst Boris makes the case for independence clearer every time he opens his mouth.

• Agree 1