Fans Q&A with Richie Foran & Friends

CaleyD

Still a few spaces available for the Fans Q&A tomorrow night.  You can book your spot at : https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/caley-thistle-fans-qa-with-richie-foran-friends-registration-26147507900

The panel will be.....

Manager
Club Captain
Chairman
Physio Dave
Danny MacDonald (Football Development)

Questions can be submitted in advance via the form at http://goo.gl/forms/rQE4cWkclDodzrZl1

We will be recording the event to put online so even if you are unable to attend you are still welcome to submit questions for the panel.

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

An event that could not have been organised under the previous manager since, by the time he left, he had few friends left within the club.

Think it's time to draw a line under what's come before and start looking to what's here now and how that will shape the future.  There's certainly nothing to be gained by dragging past negativity into threads such as this, IMO.

• Agree 15

3 hours ago, CaleyD said:

Still a few spaces available for the Fans Q&A tomorrow night.  You can book your spot at : https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/caley-thistle-fans-qa-with-richie-foran-friends-registration-26147507900

The panel will be.....

Manager
Club Captain
Chairman
Physio Dave
Danny MacDonald (Football Development)

Questions can be submitted in advance via the form at http://goo.gl/forms/rQE4cWkclDodzrZl1

We will be recording the event to put online so even if you are unable to attend you are still welcome to submit questions for the panel.

I booked two tickets but unfortunately unable to attend .I did try to cancel but not sure if it went through.

I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on my account .Hope it's a good turn out for all concerned .

3 hours ago, izzy said:

I booked two tickets but unfortunately unable to attend .I did try to cancel but not sure if it went through.

I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on my account .Hope it's a good turn out for all concerned .

No problem, I'll take care of that for you.

A good Q&As session with a good balance of attendees.

You can sense the passion and commitment from not only  the manager but from the backroom staff moving the youth development and club forward. Heres to the next season. 

• Agree 4

22 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

What was the special  treat? I couldn't be there as I'm training down south this week! 

Kenny Cameron ended the night leading the crowd in a reggae rendition of 'I Will Survive'. 

• Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you haven't watched this through, I would urge you to do so. I am about half way through the 90 minutes so far and enjoying Richie's answers and his attitude to things. Feeling very positive about this season and beyond. 

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

If you haven't watched this through, I would urge you to do so. I am about half way through the 90 minutes so far and enjoying Richie's answers and his attitude to things. Feeling very positive about this season and beyond. 

I sat down to watch this the other week, and never intended to watch it all.. But made for easy and entertaining viewing. As you say Richie has a good, intellectual and astute answer to every question. It makes you feel real leadership in the team and direction exists