DAFC.net Live Updates DAFC v Inverness CT

Lorna Morton

Bonjourno mon amis!

If ye fancy reading the latest developments from East End Park tonight for our Betfred League Cup game feel free to hover over the home page on DAFC.net by clicking on the Live Updates post.

It'll be typed by yours truly, 100 words a minute (!), steam coming aff the keyboard, for every piece of excitement fae start to finish. I'll be there from 7.15pm to when they kick us oot. 

Hope you enjoy the game. 

Cheers, 

Buffy 

• Agree 4

2 hours ago, Lorna Morton said:

Bonjourno mon amis!

If ye fancy reading the latest developments from East End Park tonight for our Betfred League Cup game feel free to hover over the home page on DAFC.net by clicking on the Live Updates post.

It'll be typed by yours truly, 100 words a minute (!), steam coming aff the keyboard, for every piece of excitement fae start to finish. I'll be there from 7.15pm to when they kick us oot. 

Hope you enjoy the game. 

Cheers, 

Buffy 

We'll let Yngwie know.

5 hours ago, Lorna Morton said:

Bonjourno mon amis!

Hope you enjoy the game. 

Cheers, 

Buffy 

Nice to know your still alive Buffy. Been a long time.

It was a cracking game guys n gals.

I thought, withoot any bias whatsoever lol, that we were quite strong in the first half but as soon as yer goal went in that was us the heids went doon. Our equaliser was good but you showed yer calibre of premiership in the second half and it was hells bells for us. 

thank you to the fans who came all the way doon. you made my day with your singing and shouts - especially to the nearside linesman. He was daein ma heid in too!

Cheers Alex! It's good to be back. 

Bluddy BBC Sportsound were aw in ma row in the PB - five (5!) of them. They got telt I'm getting a plaque oan ma seat for them next time. 

Cheers folks!

Buffy x

• Agree 2