New Free ICTFC E-Mag

https://www.joomag.com/en/newsstand/a-bridge-and-a-castle-issue-one/0806502001469923765

Hey guys, 

today I've decided to launch a new E-mag devoted to the club called "A Bridge and a Castle

If enough interest is shown in the Mag then I will contact the company to get its own app on the App Store/Play Store. I want to see how much demand their is for the mag before I pay out a big fee for the App. 

If you would like your own piece in the next mag then DM me (@BridgeCastle) on Twitter for details. I would love to see the opinions of many supporters in the mag but it doesn't only have to be opinion pieces, just anything you want to say that is ICT related. The Mag will only get better upon each issue. 

Thanks all. 

Edited by Alex MacLeod
OP's request
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, abridgeandacastle said:

UPDATE: Magazine will be free for foreseeable future. 

Sorry for the messing about. 

If a mod could delete my earlier two posts and change title to "Free ICT E-Mag" I would be grateful.

Well done. maybe it's just me but I find the black on blue pages horrible to read, whereas the orange is great.

16 hours ago, abridgeandacastle said:

UPDATE: Magazine will be free for foreseeable future. 

Sorry for the messing about. 

If a mod could delete my earlier two posts and change title to "Free ICT E-Mag" I would be grateful.

Yes well done and thank you.

• 2 weeks later...