Motherwell photo albums...

Guest Caley Fifer

Guest Caley Fifer

Barry was looking a grey on top, is he going for the 'Brew' look or was it snowing?

... trick of the light... I had the impression that Barry's hair has had a makeover by a colourist... quite subtle by modern standards..

:D

Yes I noticed Barry's hair too - unfortunately didn't work in his favour in front of the camera.

Incidently CF - what do you have to do to get all the pieces for the jigsaw. Tried it a couple of times but I find I'm missing bits.

Guest Caley Fifer

... what do you have to do to get all the pieces for the jigsaw. Tried it a couple of times but I find I'm missing bits.

... had the same problem 1st time I tried it... window was too small and pieces were hidden at the bottom... re-size the window by dragging the frame with the mouse.... I've not tried it with a low screen resolution setting, that may also be the problem ... p.s Kilmarnock album, from last December added today... :)