The Pride of the Highlands

TopSix

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

the requirements by the council to improve access for 1000 vehicles at once would be laughable 

How right you are , look what a public body did to the roundabout at the current stadium and then refused to admit they c****d up!

The amount of times Ive been running late for the match because of that roundabout. It shouldn't be quicker to come off of the Raigmore interchange go along the industrial estate just to head back to the stadium but it is.

Would transerve or hightrans be the people to get in touch with.

Or do I have to deal with the people who thought that having a pier which moves up and down whilst watching water moving below them wouldn't cause injuries to the elderly and infirm. 

Edited by 12th Man

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

The amount of times Ive been running late for the match because of that roundabout. It shouldn't be quicker to come off of the Raigmore interchange go along the industrial estate just to head back to the stadium but it is.

Would transerve or hightrans be the people to get in touch with.

Or do I have to deal with the people who thought that having a pier which moves up and down whilst watching water moving below them wouldn't cause injuries to the elderly and infirm. 

Transport Scotland are the Roads Authority with BEAR the Operator.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, 12th Man said:

30 years ago it was predicted that the police HQ would be the centre of Inverness.  With the population moving outwards why put it at the opposite end of the city where it's restricted by steep hills forestry and Lord Burton estate land. If ASDA had to pay to improve an A9 junction just to get additional traffic to a small supermarket in Tesco town, then the requirements by the council to improve access for 1000 vehicles at once would be laughable.

Land by the UHI and next to a railway line makes more sense. The Dualed A96 would run right next to it in the next 10-20 years and by then ICTsince1994 will be moaning that ICTFC had changed to Inverness FC :whistle:

But that's another story for another day.

I think you're confusing me with caleyboy! I could give very few cares regards the club name. Call us the inverness allstars if needs be

• 1 month later...
On 14/08/2016 at 7:10 PM, Tree said:

Transport Scotland are the Roads Authority with BEAR the Operator.

To all concerned the timings of the traffic lights on the roundabout are a huge improvement.

Will wait and see how it pans out v Dundee and you would expect extra delays v Celtic anyway so will head across in good time.

Edited by 12th Man