Matchday - Alloa v Inverness CT LC

tm4tj

2 minutes ago, MuirtownJaggy said:

Out of the cup, bottom of the league, team mates arguing with each other.......... Not a great start to the season. I hope we don't get gubbed by County !!!!!!!

Who is arguing with each other? 

Ooft, that's a shocker.  Second game in a row that no clear cut chances have been created. Whi's the real ICT? The team from the league cup group stage or the last 2 matches? Has anything really changed? 

1 minute ago, ictfcsince94 said:

How did doran look?

About 5 ft 7   Darkish hair and argued with everbody, every body argued with Foran and Rice, Foran shouted no chips tonight ya useless shower.

Very disappointing to be out of the cup, and two bad results in a row makes things worse. However, quite a few would have predicted this result. They're on great form and confidence is high, playing at home on a Tuesday night on a plastic pitch against a team on low confidence after the result on the weekend. Easy to get disheartened at this stage, but I'll wait until we play County to begin to make any sort of judgement on the start of Richie's reign. 

• Agree 3

I think folk need to get a grip. We're still going through a transitioning period. This could be a blessing in disguise and allow us to settle and focus on the league. 

No need to start playing the blame game. No one said it was going to be easy. We need to be showing our support on Saturday, no negativity.

• Agree 4

9 minutes ago, Dale94 said:

I think folk need to get a grip. We're still going through a transitioning period. This could be a blessing in disguise and allow us to settle and focus on the league. 

No need to start playing the blame game. No one said it was going to be easy. We need to be showing our support on Saturday, no negativity.

And in good voice 

• Agree 1

Foran lets face it was a gamble and the cheapest option. And then he gets not a lot to spend, not a lot to work on, and we are Poundland buying - as much as in hope as anything else. This is "Survival" season and look out for a Sugar Daddy. We just cant play above our weight season in and season out.

How embarrassing going out to a league one team, 52% possession 15 shots at goal and only 2 on target looks like last season all over again, what happened to the team that beat Dunfermline away from home.

probably the biggest disappointment for me is that Foran started with the same line up as Staurday when we were very poor. What is a squad for Doran and Draper should have started let's hope Foran has learned a lesson for Saturday and rings the changes

• Scotty unpinned this topic