Has there been a Highland Derby where levels of enthusiasm for the game have been this low from both sets of fans? One day until the match and still no game thread...

Anyway, our good run in the League Cup group stages is over after disappointing results against Partick Thistle and Alloa. Hopefully we will see Draper returned to the starting eleven and maybe even Doran as well after getting some game time under his belt. Doesn't look like Meekings is back any time soon so I suspect we might line up along the lines of:

Fon Williams

Raven Warren McNaughton Tremarco

Draper Tansey

Mulraney Polworth King

Boden

Fisher did more against Alloa than Boden for me but I think Foran will probably stick with Boden up front and whilst I'd like to see Doran start I suspect he will be left on the bench until his fitness picks up.

County seem to be having a bit of a shocker just now as well. Based on reading their fans comments they seem very light in midfield, playing three central defenders seems to leave them somewhat exposed and they don't have much of a threat down the left flank.

Hopefully we can get an early goal to settle any nerves and push on from there. No reason why we can't win this but we will need to seriously improve our attacking play. I'd like to see Mulraney and King hit the goal line and get some decent crosses in for Boden (or Fisher) to attack. Our wide play was very poor in the last two games.

Andrew Dallas is the referee. He is garbage.

Edited by RiG