Strip

Jenaitchie

So a tops been paid for but the product hadn't been received. 

When I filled in the blanks I thought it was for the delay in the tops being produced and hadn't realised the tops had been paid for. Just ask for your money back. 

So a 100 pre ordered tops would net £4,500 and it would make them £5.62 a month in interest at 1.5%.

14 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

So a tops been paid for but the product hadn't been received. 

When I filled in the blanks I thought it was for the delay in the tops being produced and hadn't realised the tops had been paid for. Just ask for your money back. 

So a 100 pre ordered tops would net £4,500 and it would make them £5.62 a month in interest at 1.5%.

I dont want my money back I want my tops! I also want them to apologise and donate the interest to charity.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

What charity would you pick? Has anything regarding 'petition online' been started yet then regarding preordered tops for football fans. With their profits they might do a good turn for a charity.

Yup just need to formulate a plan. 

• Agree 1

After viewing the tweets saying that St Mirren fans won't be receiving their tops (also made by  carbrini) because of issues with the supplier I'm even more annoyed. We need answers! They've got my money and I nothing to show for it. We need to bombard JD Sports with emails. 

• Agree 1

Looks like the St Mirren tweet refers to Goalie tops which they didn't stock last year either.  It's a disgrace that we have to wait so long.  People complained about Errea but as far as i can see their service (and product) was a lot better than JD

16 minutes ago, L_G said:

On re reading the St Mirren tweet, I'm not so sure that it just applies to Goalie tops but they must have supplied the team kit so that doesn't make sense

Im sure JD twitter talking nonsense which is why getting proper info wluld be good.