Strip

Jenaitchie

Just to clarify a point mentioned earlier. Cabrini is the trademark name for sports clothing produced and marketed by JD Sport. Its JD Sports who are calling all the shots and JD Sports who have never managed to hold onto a club for more than a couple of seasons. My understanding is that a number of manufacturers produce goods to JD's spec in the same way as supermarkets negotiate deals for own brand labelled goods. What I do wonder is who the manufacturers are, what countries they operate in and do JD support the FareTrade mark.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

unoffical update:

apparently the Away kit is now out of stock! How did that happen, they were never in stock! Looks like we'll not be seeing any replica away kits this season.  Absolute disgrace from JD/Cabrini! I know they wont really care but I will be boycotting JD for the foreseeable! absolutely raging at the way we as supporters and the club have been treated.

I know one person who got the away top (@Nod). He might be able to enlighten us as to how he did that :laugh:

According to their website you can still get it:

https://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/white-carbrini-inverness-ct-201617-away-shirt-pre-order/210529/

I did chuckle at the following text

THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE ORDER WITH AN EXPECTED RELEASE DATE OF TBC.

Hopefully this will be the last season we need to deal with JD / Cabrini.

Edited by RiG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I had been swaying on whether or not to get the new home shirt for Christmas but having gone on the JD website it is no longer available. This must be one of the shortest windows we've ever had to get hold of the club strip :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tm4tj said:

Update from club regarding Kit supplier.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC can confirm that we have reached agreement with JD Sport to terminate our existing kit supply deal in May 2017.

Kit Supplier Update

Worst. Supplier. Ever !!!    although I use the word 'supplier' loosely given the rarity of stock !  

I am sure they wont be phased by it but I would typically spend £200 / £250 on ICT and other merchandise in their shop on the last couple of visits home ... no need to set foot in the place ever again now. 

Hoping the club can agree a deal with a good supplier. I really dont care who it is provided they can put a tick in the main boxes for style, quality, design, and supply. 

Went into JD Sports on Sunday before returning to Aberdeen, my mate wanted a home shirt for his niece's Christmas. A whole two shirts on the rails, one adults XL and one childs 9-10 years.

He ended up buying her the training top as that's was really the total choice. It's not a new situation either as I've been in a few times since the start of the season and stock levels have been appalling. Good riddance!!

As a footnote (very irritating) there were no shortage of Celtic and Rangers strips on display!!