Strip

Jenaitchie

19 hours ago, IBM said:

That would do with a black armband for the Jegies :lol:

in the interests of fairness and balance ...... the "Alben" strip also comes in red/black. 

errea_alben_football_shirt_red_black__84

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

As the new strip will be launched next month do we have any idea of the design. Hopefully we will continue with traditional red and blues stripes and the official club crest, We need to preserve our identity and I believe some of the previous Errea shirts mainly blue with bits of red and white didn't do that. So whoever has the final say, please get this right.

I haven't seen someone wearing one for a good few years now (last time was someone walking just past the Kingsmills Hotel towards the golf course).  Kingussie Shinty Club have red and blue hoops and I think it looks quite smart.James-MacLean-Kingussie-captain.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Yngwie said:

Am I right in saying that we've never won when wearing that away kit? Not in the league anyway.

We beat Cowdenbeath in it and I think that was it.  One of those kits but looks alright in photos but ugly in the fresh.  Who was the genius who thought off-white would be a good colour?  And calling it vanilla is just pretentious. 

5 hours ago, Renegade said:

We beat Cowdenbeath in it and I think that was it.  One of those kits but looks alright in photos but ugly in the fresh.  Who was the genius who thought off-white would be a good colour?  And calling it vanilla is just pretentious. 

The club has a number of people who make rediculous decisions and don't have the balls to put their hands up and take responsibility. 

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, caleyboy said:

The club has a number of people who make rediculous decisions and don't have the balls to put their hands up and take responsibility. 

If our situation wasn't as bad as it is I would give that comment a rofl, but sadly you are absolutely right. I wonder if RF had a hand in choosing that strip too.

• 2 weeks later...

Can live with those, although I would have preferred black trim on the home strip. Pleased that we have got rid of the naff 'Pride Of The Highlands' logo on the club crest, especially as there is not a great deal to be proud of right now.

Edited by Kingsmills
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, Kingsmills said:

Can live with those, although I would have preferred black trim on the home strip.

Will that be so you don't have to wash it so often? :lol:

• Agree 2