Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Right guys - who else thinks we are being classed as second class citizens by Jd Sports? Who's up for pestering them to donate their profits  from our money 

 

Screenshot_20160819-235030.png

Edited by Jenaitchie
  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably got something to do with changing our badge to the crap version somebody decided to introduce.  

I agree. It's cringeworthy. 

It's good to see that we've finally seemed to have made red and blue stripes our 'thing'.  Don't mind the white collar but it'd be nice to have little more black in the kit.  A black stripe down the s

Posted Images

The most annoying thing is that JD are making interest on our pre orders. St Mirren in same boat apparently. They are happy to join in a campaign if we could get one started. The noise from the club is deafening too...not 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So a tops been paid for but the product hadn't been received. 

When I filled in the blanks I thought it was for the delay in the tops being produced and hadn't realised the tops had been paid for. Just ask for your money back. 

So a 100 pre ordered tops would net £4,500 and it would make them £5.62 a month in interest at 1.5%.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

So a tops been paid for but the product hadn't been received. 

When I filled in the blanks I thought it was for the delay in the tops being produced and hadn't realised the tops had been paid for. Just ask for your money back. 

So a 100 pre ordered tops would net £4,500 and it would make them £5.62 a month in interest at 1.5%.

 

 

I dont want my money back I want my tops! I also want them to apologise and donate the interest to charity.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What charity would you pick? Has anything regarding 'petition online' been started yet then regarding preordered tops for football fans. With their profits they might do a good turn for a charity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

What charity would you pick? Has anything regarding 'petition online' been started yet then regarding preordered tops for football fans. With their profits they might do a good turn for a charity.

Yup just need to formulate a plan. 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, old caley girl said:

Yup just need to formulate a plan. 

If it's for Scotland how about the Glasgow children's hospital charity (formerly York Hill) if it's UK wide how about

Glasgow children's hospital charity.

 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, caleyboy said:

Probably got something to do with changing our badge to the crap version somebody decided to introduce.:redcard:  

Assuming you are joking here as more than ICT waiting on Carbrini to get act together!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, caleyboy said:

Probably got something to do with changing our badge to the crap version somebody decided to introduce.:redcard:  

If you say so chief. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

After viewing the tweets saying that St Mirren fans won't be receiving their tops (also made by  carbrini) because of issues with the supplier I'm even more annoyed. We need answers! They've got my money and I nothing to show for it. We need to bombard JD Sports with emails. 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like the St Mirren tweet refers to Goalie tops which they didn't stock last year either.  It's a disgrace that we have to wait so long.  People complained about Errea but as far as i can see their service (and product) was a lot better than JD

Link to post
Share on other sites

On re reading the St Mirren tweet, I'm not so sure that it just applies to Goalie tops but they must have supplied the team kit so that doesn't make sense

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, L_G said:

On re reading the St Mirren tweet, I'm not so sure that it just applies to Goalie tops but they must have supplied the team kit so that doesn't make sense

Im sure JD twitter talking nonsense which is why getting proper info wluld be good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy