Merchandise

ictfcsince94

Realised that i took over a pretty important thread, so post here if you have nay ideas about merchandise that you think you would actually buy.

scotty will like this:

Car scarf

would pay good money for ICT ones! Who can make it happen?????

and these mini shirt hanger things too please....

and why not a wee penant for your car/man cave/kids room

and swap the black bits for ICT tartan and we have a winner...

Construction tshirt - Design 3.jpg

Just add tassles...

Publication1.jpg

21 hours ago, CaleyD said:

Why would ICTFC fans want Toronto mini scarves?

Not sure if you're taking the p***.... clearly couldn't show a picture of an ICT one, because there isn't.  the Toronto scarf was actually the first one i could find on the ol' Google to demonstrate what I was talking about..

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, WYNESS101 said:

who is in charge of merchandise at the club? e.g. says what we get in to sell? do companys approach the club trying to offer new products

I would assume the club dictate what they buy and selI, I would assume it's how many units and at what price and you don't want to be stuck with too much stock.

But I would definitely buy a pennant.

Amball sell miniature Scottish cups and keyrings etc but are based in Germany and the p and p mounts up.

They advertised in our cup final programme.

On 8/27/2016 at 5:45 AM, ictfcsince94 said:

scotty will like this:

Car scarf

mmm, not so much .... I belong to one of the other supporters group (U-Sector) and ours just does custom scarves and a variety of T-Shirts every year. The club also give out a new scarf each year with your season ticket package ..... My 2008 (season 2) scarf should still be somewhere in the Innes !! Never noticed it displayed anywhere but it seemed disrespectful to ask for it back LOL.  There are also various giveaways that are co-branded with TFC and one of the sponsors throughout the season (eg Kia sponsored car airfresheners, winter hats, free spaghetti (I kid you not)) and all sorts of other stuff. They do have merchandising and marketing down to a fine art ..... My favourite is actually still hanging in my car ... its from BMO Bank (who sponsor the shirts and stadium) and is simply a replica strip that you can hang from the rear view mirror. They were given out in 2007 and its hung on the rear view mirror of 3 different cars since then ! 

W/regard to other ICT merchandise, I know that ICT had hassle with some of the smaller cheap items in that they had to order a high quantity to meet minimum order requirements and this kind of item is likely part of that issue. Not sure about the clothing aspect. I can say however, that despite the quality or lack thereof with Errea strips, I absolutely loved their polo shirts. I have (had) two of them that lasted 10 years+ and have only now been thrown in the bin. They have been 'gardening wear' for a year or two now but prior to that they lasted really well, were good quality and the badges were fully embroidered.