A bit messy? Celtic on Sunday

CELTIC1CALEY3

On 14/09/2016 at 1:23 PM, Row S said:

Absolutely and blasting out from the PA system too. After all a couple of seasons ago when we played County on a Friday night the teams came out before the start to Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves by Sonny and Cher.

I had my playlist vetted for the following match :lol:

• Agree 3

OFW

McKay Meekings Warren Tremarco

Tansey    Vigurs

Doran           Draper            King

Doumbaye

If Doran's not fit for starting 90 mins yet then I'd go Polly, just think Doran showed some good creativity against the Dons and is more capable of that bit of magin you need for a Celtic result than Polly. Up front, its any of our 3 but in both previous games I thought Doumbaye played well when he came on and caused problems for the opposition defence and was more effective at running with or holding up the ball than Fisher - might be worth risking him to start as he could be a bit of a surprise to Celtic.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

OFW

Tansey    Vigurs

Doumbaye

If Doran's not fit for starting 90 mins yet then I'd go Polly, just think Doran showed some good creativity against the Dons and is more capable of that bit of magin you need for a Celtic result than Polly. Up front, its any of our 3 but in both previous games I thought Doumbaye played well when he came on and caused problems for the opposition defence and was more effective at running with or holding up the ball than Fisher - might be worth risking him to start as he could be a bit of a surprise to Celtic.

I'd go with that, would prob like to see Mulraney involved in that somewhere though, maybe in for Doran initially not sure he's fully ready to start a game 

3 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

OFW

Tansey    Vigurs

Doumbaye

Absolutely. I'd really like to see Doumbouya start. With his physicality, I think he could mix it up in the box and score a bit like Ofere in the home league match against Celtic in spring last year.