Hamilton ICT stats & Pre-Match

Alex MacLeod

46 minutes ago, CaleyD said:

:wtf:

Starting to think you might be a County Fan in disguise!!!

so i just googled it, in hindsight i really should've done that first!  i'm going to hide in the corner...

in my defence, pointless though it is, other than on here, i've never seen or heard any reference to HMS Sneck before.And i've only been active on here for 6 months.

crawling back under my rock :hiding:

• Agree 1

Here's one of the original voyages

Author:IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Date: 03-06-04 19:54

As the days went by the proud little HMS Sneck floated defiantly as the waves grew bigger and bigger. The storm clouds were gathering but the gallant crew battoned the hatches and vowed to fight to their dying breaths.

And then suddenly in the early evening of Thursday June 3rd 2004 a flotilla of friendly vessels came to view on the horizon. HMS Jam Tart and HMS Hibee sailed to either side of HMS Sneck and promised to help flotate the crippled vessel and allow its crew time to rethink and regroup. And on the distant horizon the two biggest nuclear submarines HMS Billyboy and HMS Tim Molloy watched on in apparent admiration.

The pirate subs were noted to have submerged and their gloating crew, especially on the stricken HMS Plastic Whistle, were gloating no longer and the prospect of walking the SPL plank became a distinct possibility once again. The sharks of the Scottish media hovered around the mutinous, greedy five submarines whilst a school of 10000 loyal dolphins cried in delight and soared into the sky on an evening when the sunshine finally broke through again.

The proud little HMS Sneck remains disabled but has the momentum and the energy to soldier on and looks to the starboard and to the port and delights in the glorious green,white and maroon supporting fleet.

FECK THE SPL .... LONG LIVE ICT.

bear1.gif Lets bury the Liviscum and hit the Top Six