Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO
TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
26-10-2016 2-21-17 PM.png
Tweets by @ICTFC

Doran can play wide. I'm happy to see him starting. So what he missed chances on Saturday at least he was in positions to have a chance and not afraid to try. I'm quietly confident for tonight but that may be something to do with the empty glenlivet  glass and half drink beer in front of me 

i cant get live commentary at work ... its geo-blocked and we are not permitted to bypass it with a VPN ! so ended up listening to Radio Scotland anyway ... Bryan Burnett doing a show called "Get it On" and this week it's about what your favourite A9 music is .... what you listen to or what evokes memories of travelling the road .... some pretty good songs on there but for me, the song that does it for me is Big Country "In a Big Country" just as you reach the crest of the hill past Daviot and see Inverness below you ... 

• Agree 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic