Russia 2018

ictfcsince94

As an Englishman, the prospect of some of England's so called "supporters" mixing it with some of Russia's so called "supporters almost makes me hope the Scotland and their proper supporters make it to the World Cup finals ahead of England.   Almost.

On the footballing side, I'll make a prediction that Scotland will get the better of England in the qualifiers but that England will go on to win the group narrowly.  This will be followed by a brief and embarrassing participation in the finals.  

All in all, the 2018 World Cup is not exactly firing my enthusiasm at the moment.

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 5:30 PM, DoofersDad said:

As an Englishman, the prospect of some of England's so called "supporters" mixing it with some of Russia's so called "supporters almost makes me hope the Scotland and their proper supporters make it to the World Cup finals ahead of England.   Almost.

On the footballing side, I'll make a prediction that Scotland will get the better of England in the qualifiers but that England will go on to win the group narrowly.  This will be followed by a brief and embarrassing participation in the finals.  

All in all, the 2018 World Cup is not exactly firing my enthusiasm at the moment.

England will qualify, Scotland won't. England's stay in the finals will be brief and a small minority of their fans will embarrass and taint the majority. No crystal ball required for that prediction.