Sign in to follow this  
ictfcsince94

Miles Storey

Rumours abound in the twittersphere that out-of-favour Miles Storey could be released by Aberness...

...is there to be a return of Miles and his Magic Hat?

I'll get a season ticket at Ross County next season if Storey is released by Aberdeen before the end of the season and / or we re sign him.

I'd be delighted if that did happen of course.

Edited by RiG

Aye. Frequently the grass looks greener over the fence, eh?

But I doubt if he will come back to ICT? Would there be the money in the club  to even entertain thought with our squad full of new players already?

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:58 PM, Scarlet Pimple said:

Aye. Frequently the grass looks greener over the fence, eh?

But I doubt if he will come back to ICT? Would there be the money in the club  to even entertain thought with our squad full of new players already?

I have no doubt that the board, as they have a tendency to do, would make money available if his salary demands were in line with our wage structure. However, I don't think it will be an issue as I doubt very much whether the rumours about Aberdeen being about to release him from his contract have any foundation.

It was such a bad idea for him to go to them anyway. We got the best out of him to begin with and then his goals dried up.

I can see him going on loan in January then following Billy Mackay back into obscurity.

21 hours ago, Ten4 said:

It was such a bad idea for him to go to them anyway. We got the best out of him to begin with and then his goals dried up.

I can see him going on loan in January then following Billy Mackay back into obscurity.

Having not heard of Billy Mckay for months, I looked him up there.  3 goals in 19 appearances this season for Oldham and one was in the EFL trophy.  Not very good really.

Edited by Renegade

Both Storey and Billy McKay struggling at the bottom of the league. Throw in Draper , Tansey, plus Devine , Meekings where would ICT be now if we had managed to keep hold of them? 

Mckay and Draper finding a bit of form now though according to fans from OTB. 

Storey continue to struggle in a Partick team that cant buy a win 

9 hours ago, Ten4 said:

Both Storey and Billy McKay struggling at the bottom of the league. Throw in Draper , Tansey, plus Devine , Meekings where would ICT be now if we had managed to keep hold of them? 

Bankrupt 👍

• Agree 1

Storey accepted a renewed offer to stay at Partick. Topic closed.