Sign in to follow this  
ictfcsince94

Miles Storey

Recommended Posts

Rumours abound in the twittersphere that out-of-favour Miles Storey could be released by Aberness...

...is there to be a return of Miles and his Magic Hat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll get a season ticket at Ross County next season if Storey is released by Aberdeen before the end of the season and / or we re sign him.

I'd be delighted if that did happen of course.

Edited by RiG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye. Frequently the grass looks greener over the fence, eh?

But I doubt if he will come back to ICT? Would there be the money in the club  to even entertain thought with our squad full of new players already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:58 PM, Scarlet Pimple said:

Aye. Frequently the grass looks greener over the fence, eh?

But I doubt if he will come back to ICT? Would there be the money in the club  to even entertain thought with our squad full of new players already?

I have no doubt that the board, as they have a tendency to do, would make money available if his salary demands were in line with our wage structure. However, I don't think it will be an issue as I doubt very much whether the rumours about Aberdeen being about to release him from his contract have any foundation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was such a bad idea for him to go to them anyway. We got the best out of him to begin with and then his goals dried up.

I can see him going on loan in January then following Billy Mackay back into obscurity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Ten4 said:

It was such a bad idea for him to go to them anyway. We got the best out of him to begin with and then his goals dried up.

I can see him going on loan in January then following Billy Mackay back into obscurity.

Having not heard of Billy Mckay for months, I looked him up there.  3 goals in 19 appearances this season for Oldham and one was in the EFL trophy.  Not very good really.

Edited by Renegade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both Storey and Billy McKay struggling at the bottom of the league. Throw in Draper , Tansey, plus Devine , Meekings where would ICT be now if we had managed to keep hold of them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mckay and Draper finding a bit of form now though according to fans from OTB. 

Storey continue to struggle in a Partick team that cant buy a win 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ten4 said:

Both Storey and Billy McKay struggling at the bottom of the league. Throw in Draper , Tansey, plus Devine , Meekings where would ICT be now if we had managed to keep hold of them? 

Bankrupt 👍

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Storey accepted a renewed offer to stay at Partick. Topic closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.