Miles Storey

ictfcsince94

I'll get a season ticket at Ross County next season if Storey is released by Aberdeen before the end of the season and / or we re sign him.

I'd be delighted if that did happen of course.

Edited by RiG

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:58 PM, Scarlet Pimple said:

Aye. Frequently the grass looks greener over the fence, eh?

But I doubt if he will come back to ICT? Would there be the money in the club  to even entertain thought with our squad full of new players already?

I have no doubt that the board, as they have a tendency to do, would make money available if his salary demands were in line with our wage structure. However, I don't think it will be an issue as I doubt very much whether the rumours about Aberdeen being about to release him from his contract have any foundation.

It was such a bad idea for him to go to them anyway. We got the best out of him to begin with and then his goals dried up.

I can see him going on loan in January then following Billy Mackay back into obscurity.

21 hours ago, Ten4 said:

It was such a bad idea for him to go to them anyway. We got the best out of him to begin with and then his goals dried up.

I can see him going on loan in January then following Billy Mackay back into obscurity.

Having not heard of Billy Mckay for months, I looked him up there.  3 goals in 19 appearances this season for Oldham and one was in the EFL trophy.  Not very good really.

Edited by Renegade

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Both Storey and Billy McKay struggling at the bottom of the league. Throw in Draper , Tansey, plus Devine , Meekings where would ICT be now if we had managed to keep hold of them? 

9 hours ago, Ten4 said:

Both Storey and Billy McKay struggling at the bottom of the league. Throw in Draper , Tansey, plus Devine , Meekings where would ICT be now if we had managed to keep hold of them? 

Bankrupt ?

• Agree 1

• 3 months later...
  • tm4tj locked this topic