The Sheep are on fire ?

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Sounds like we will need the aid of the pyrotechnics this afternoon and prepare a mutton dish for Sunday Lunch. :farmer:

The front five picks itself with Raven proving to be a reliable stick-on replacement. It is yet another case of not conceding too early and keeping the concentration going for 90+ minutes.

So without Polworth or Tansey we may have to adjust the other six and there are still loads of options.

I would go with:

Draper  Vigurs

Mulraney  Doran  King

Doumbouya.

In some ways I don't want to drop Draper back and I wouldn't if Tansy was available. My first choices in holding midfield this season would be Draper and Polworth anyway.

I suppose you could play any of my midfield three out wide and put in Fisher or Boden in the middle. I think that Doran, given a "wandering" role may be the better fit with the Walrus.

Then we still have the option of pulling on Fisher, Boden or Cole.

4 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Sounds like we will need the aid of the pyrotechnics this afternoon and prepare a mutton dish for Sunday Lunch. :farmer:

The front five picks itself with Raven proving to be a reliable stick-on replacement. It is yet another case of not conceding too early and keeping the concentration going for 90+ minutes.

So without Polworth or Tansey we may have to adjust the other six and there are still loads of options.

I would go with:

Draper  Vigurs

Mulraney  Doran  King

Doumbouya.

In some ways I don't want to drop Draper back and I wouldn't if Tansy was available. My first choices in holding midfield this season would be Draper and Polworth anyway.

I suppose you could play any of my midfield three out wide and put in Fisher or Boden in the middle. I think that Doran, given a "wandering" role may be the better fit with the Walrus.

Then we still have the option of pulling on Fisher, Boden or Cole.

No Pyro No Party!!! :party:

s289959324753393394_p1_i3_w640.png

Edited by ictfcsince94

Going by Foran's comments in the press in recent weeks, I wouldn't be suprised if he gives Cole his chance to impress by starting him in the centre behind Doumbouya. Would prefer Doran myself but in fairness haven't seen enough of Cole to judge him yet.

• Agree 1

OFW

Mckay Warren Meekings Tremarco

Horner Vigurs

Doran  Draper King

Doumbaya

Possible opportunity to see Horner get a run out, would allow Draper to play further forwards where he has been so effective already this season, if not can Mckay slot into the midfield and play Raven at RB?

Edited by bdu98196

The sheep the sheep.The sheep are getting dipped.

OFW

Draper    Vigurs    

Doran                                         King

Boden/Fish

Doumbouya

Fon Williams

Draper Vigurs

Doran          Fisher            King

Doumbouya

Subs - Mackay, Horner, Boden, Mulraney, Raven, Sutherland, Cole

With Tansey and Polworth out I guess we'll have to move Draper back.  I've been wondering for a while if Fisher could work in the 'defensive forward' role we've used Draper as this season.  He's certainly got the pace and work rate to do it.

Fisher playing off Doumbouya sounds interesting.

I suspect Cole will start.

Front four could be Doran and King wide with Cole playing off Doumbouya.

Other seven probably not in doubt:

Fon Williams

Mckay, Warren, Meekings, Tremarco

Draper, Vigurs

No Raven, so short of defensive cover tomorrow.

Great news that Tremarco likely to sign for another year, whilst Fisher deserves his extension too.