Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO
TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
2016-12-03 9-44-45 AM.png
Tweets by @ICTFC

Chronically bad.  Few players not pulling their weight - looking at you two Tansey and Vigurs.  Defence rightly getting lambasted however the problems stem from a lack of cover in front of them.  Only so much you can do if players are allowed to constantly break on you.

Looking like 1 win in 9 and 4 bad defeats in a row.  Alarm bells starting to sound yet?

6 minutes ago, Huisdean said:

Are you at the game Hiro, if not how can you say players not pulling their weight. Vigurs and Tansey consistently getting slated and not always deserved.

Err, I have this thing called a phone where people at the game can update me.  I also have my own eyes and those two have been rank pretty much everytime they've played together.

• Agree 1

3-0 down now. Another weak and unconvincing performance. No doubt Ritchie will criticise the performance and outcome. The question is, what is he going to do about it. Injuries, suspensions, etc....... Not a great situation. A lot to do to pull us off the bottom of the table !!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Hiro said:

Err, I have this thing called a phone where people at the game can update me.  I also have my own eyes and those two have been rank pretty much everytime they've played together.

Agreed 100%

10 minutes ago, PerfICT said:

No panic ......yet. Losses to Aberdeen, Celtic and St J are to be expected. Our remaining games in this cycle are all, bar Rangers, against teams around us. Don't get results there and alarm bells will be ringing.

BUT we are the side on the bad run. Injuries are part and parcel of football but suspensions are avoidable. Some must be close on yellow cards ?

• Scotty unpinned and unfeatured this topic