January Transfer Window

Kingsmills

5 hours ago, RiG said:

Looks very much like our interest was leaked to the press by Murray's camp. The reason for doing so is to remind clubs of his availability and entice other offers, ie better offers, so he won't be joining us.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Renegade said:

Adam Straith of Fredrikstad. Canadian international defender and has also player in the second tier in Germany. 

He's also an international goalkeeper! At the weekend he played the last 35 mins in goal for Canada, keeping a clean sheet in a 4-2 win V Bermuda.

23 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Looks very much like our interest was leaked to the press by Murray's camp. The reason for doing so is to remind clubs of his availability and entice other offers, ie better offers, so he won't be joining us.

You forget, we now have Nando's !

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Yngwie said:

There is an article on the STV website quoting the Sun as saying United have turned down a bid if £40,000 from a Swedish side as they are holding out for £250,000. Suspect that rules us out!

There's a potential complication for any ins and outs in that the for the final 9 or so hours of deadline day our players and management will be away at Hamilton!

"Driver, stop the bus at Broxden"

"What is it boss, do you need a piss?"

"No, I need a central defender and a creative attacker!"

• Agree 2

i6bk9u.gif

Would love this to be true but I can't see it. He's still getting games at Oldham as far as I'm aware although perhaps he has dropped out of the starting XI recently. If anything I can't help but feel this is an agent trying to drum some interest in his client like the Simon Murray rumour last week.

Still, if it is true and we somehow get him that would be superb.

If we have the funds and intention to invest then this business should have been done prior to the Partick game.  Ludicrous to have a crucial game on deadline day and any potential recruits unavailable. 

7 minutes ago, ymip said:

If we have the funds and intention to invest then this business should have been done prior to the Partick game.  Ludicrous to have a crucial game on deadline day and any potential recruits unavailable. 

There could be any number of reasons why no business was done prior to the Partick game no fault of the club. With modern technology, there is no reason whatsoever why playing on deadline day will prevent us from bringing someone in.