Bit disrespectful

ictbob

Much ado about nothing. As far as inter-club banter goes, that's well towards the mild end of the spectrum. What's happening here? Is the "offence" culture invading football forums now as well? Bob... do you not remember the still fairly recent old Highland Derby days when chants about ethnicity and the non-permanence of residence came from one end in response to less than complimentary remarks about the South Kessock area of Inverness from the other? Then the law, in its vain attempt to address politically motivated sectarianism and religious hatred in West Central Scotland, came up with the extremely blunt instrument of a wholesale ban of anything more inflammatory than "Excuse me but I respectfully beg to disagree".

Let's see which derby.... Glasgow or Highland... passes off in a more civilised fashion on Hogmanay.

Edited by Charles Bannerman
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Have we been 'a bit disrespectful' in not extending our 'Four for Forty' ticket offer to away fans ? If it's true that the offer extends to home fans only then I personally think that's a bit of a poor show especially for fans taking the trouble to travel at this time of year.