HELLGIN AWAY

Owell with look of that allocation i predict just over 3000 im sure theyll be a fair load of elgin fans there and maybe neutrals but our clubs not released anything yet and no word on segregation but possibly might be 

Good on scotrail for the additional train services for your fans aswell even though its not a fair trek

3 hours ago, 12th Man said:

All ticket is highly likely,  Elgin came through and filled up the away end with 2000. 

I would assume tickets go on sale with 1000 for away, 3000 for home fans and see who sells out first for the rest.

Filled the away end lol. No they never

IF, we win and with the fans closely bunched together for a good bit of noise, I think if will act as a catalyst for the league campaign.

I say "IF" as you can't take a single game for granted. Just like in our Cup winning season, I never made the assumption that we had Celtic in the bag before KO, as with all the other teams.

9 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

IF, we win and with the fans closely bunched together for a good bit of noise, I think if will act as a catalyst for the league campaign.

I say "IF" as you can't take a single game for granted. Just like in our Cup winning season, I never made the assumption that we had Celtic in the bag before KO, as with all the other teams.

We should win but it is an IF especially as Elgin will be match sharp whereas we will be coming off the back of a three week lay off. A great chance to progress but absolutely no room for complacency.

43 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

I see the special train is outwith the the standard train times, is there a special price for the train too.

Based on info provided it is an additional service train and prices will be the same as any other service train would if operating at the times given.

1 hour ago, Kingsmills said:

We should win

Also, remember  the cup games in 2016 against lower league sides where we fully expected to win: 0-0 at Stirling and a 1-0 defeat at Alloa. Couldn't even trouble their keepers, and we are much worse now. We need to hope that this winter break does us good.

1 hour ago, rubberbumper said:

Near enough did im sure there was 1700-2000 of us that filled the away end and we made more noise 

Lol total nonsense. The stand holds 2,200 and it wasn't anywhere near full. Elgin had a good support yes but the stand wasn't even half full. 

The attendance for that game was 2,800 and Elgin had 2,000 aye.... 900 is more like it.

5 minutes ago, Joe DiMaggio said:

Lol total nonsense. The stand holds 2,200 and it wasn't anywhere near full. Elgin had a good support yes but the stand wasn't even half full. 

The attendance for that game was 2,800 and Elgin had 2,000 aye.... 900 is more like it.

The stand actually holds more like 2,700.

4 hours ago, CaleyD said:

Just looking back up the thread a bit and to answer the question on matchday ticket sales....it would all come down to whether or not there's any left to sell on the day.  Given the limited number of tickets provided....and little chance of there being any more made available due to the way ground is being segregated....the club are anticipating us selling out our allocation before then.

Thanks CD. Enjoy the game. :frown:

2 hours ago, rubberbumper said:

Near enough did im sure there was 1700-2000 of us that filled the away end and we made more noise 

1700-2000 rubberbumpers :ohmy:

Edited by IBM

3 hours ago, Joe DiMaggio said:

That looks more than half of that stand to me from what i see