HELLGIN AWAY

Concession categories confirmed as Over 60, Under 18 and Full Time Students with a valid matriculation card.  Please note that matriculation card needs to be shown at time of purchase AND on entry to the match.

Please also note that due to them not necessarily all being on the ticket system, any Shareholders who are NOT Season Ticket Holders should phone 01463 227451 if looking to purchase tickets.  All others should use the call centre number listed on the website.  The call centre number is available 24/7 Mon to Fri from 8am till 8pm and will continue to operate when the club ticket office is closed.

Edited by CaleyD
Corrected error with Call Centre opening time.

23 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

It's good to see some opposition fans getting involved in the thread. As I recall, that was a regular feature of our time in the lower leagues but hardly happens at all in the Premiership which, in my view, is a great shame.

Ok but we appear to be attracting the degenerative eejits :wink:

What are your thoughts on this RIG ? :lol:

Just an FYI ....I phoned the 0844 number at 12 to book my tickets and it ended up £25 for an adult and a child, which going by the prices advertised should have been £19, turns out they try to fleece you £3 plus P&P, I declined and phoned the TCS direct and ended up paying £20 altogether and will pick them up when I get back into town

• Agree 1

Due to limit facilities and resource at the club, it's just not possible to handle demand for all calls to the ticket office.  If people want to try that instead of the call centre they are welcome, but the club can't make any guarantee that you will be able to get through.

Can't justify the expense of a flight home for this one to the wife, she's no idea where Elgin is let alone heard of Elgin City FC. But she will join at Hampden in May. See you all then 

2 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Yip saw the phottie in the Moray Express - which one is Shane ?

Image result for pigs football

The one with the big nuts

As you probably know hes been scoring for fun so hopefully he gets some revenge on yous 

Edited by Elginloon
  • Agree 1

ICT gave Shane his start in football and an opportunity to play in the top flight. Why on earth would he want revenge for anything ? He is, however, a professional and will no doubt want to do the best for his current club before he leaves you to return to a higher level befitting his talent.

22 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

ICT gave Shane his start in football and an opportunity to play in the top flight. Why on earth would he want revenge for anything ? He is, however, a professional and will no doubt want to do the best for his current club before he leaves you to return to a higher level befitting his talent.

I know he started with yous lot il rephrase not revenge but show what hes capable of and i agree he should be at a higher level than this league even when he was at peterhead that was said

I've just tried the call centre and it's closed until 8am, not available 24/7 as advertised.  Ironically the message directs you to book online but for some reason the game doesn't seem to be available to purchase online. 

14 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Unlike Hellginloony who is a superfanny :crazy:

Seems your the superfanny stuck in a time warp when you supported a team in the highland league that decided to merge and all shag one another 

I phoned the online call center number and was told tickets were sold out.

Went back to the forum and thanks to "givemeaccccc" tried the office number

and got ticket 5 mins ago. Girl said they had plenty left!

She also said she would look into it.

2 hours ago, givmeaccccc said:

Got my tickets this morning and the girl in the portacabin said the sales are very slow! Come on folks let's get behind the team.

My tickets arrived today too.  

The above will be very pleasing to all the non season ticket holders who can't buy any tickets yet and were concerned about missing the match.