HELLGIN AWAY

flight leaving today staying with a pal in aberdeen getting the train up in the morning let's be having ya :drinking05::drinking01::drinking06:having a new flag made and was hoping i would have been done for today but it wasn't to be. I'll still have the other over with me though. feel free to come over and say hi and help me put it up :lol:

Edited by Belfast Brigade
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Return train ticket from Inverness- Elgin available for tomorrow. Reserved seat at a table. Departing sneck at 1057 returning at 1857. £12.30. Only downside is you are sharing a table with Seoras  and spljaggie. This is the train all the loons are getting too so there should be quite an atmosphere.

5 minutes ago, RossP said:

Refreshing to see that Elgin are a bit more open about ticket sales than we are. I have never understood our tendency to secrecy especially when it comes to season ticket numbers. Nudging over 3,000 is a decent crowd for this match.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Elginloon said:

Could be a few hundred more with pay at the gate to 

Aye, I would anticipate a 3,500+ crowd. There's a few guys I know from Elgin paying on the gate as they can't get to the stadium during the opening hours. It'll be the same story for quite a few folk. The sunny forecast may also tempt some people down.  

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Or all the dorics climbing over the wall.

Aye there micht be a few anes clambering oor

Anyway enjoy your journey to our town/city or whatever names you call it dinna get to pissed before the game folks and behave if yous can ;)

Edited by Elginloon
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Mclennansleftboot said:

PLEASE NOTE!!

ADIDAS originals are banned, too smelly!! obviously re-issues are okay, but actual original adidas Samba are a no no Gordie!!

alternative footwear will be available, please advise ahead, how many toes do you have?

The best replies ive been getting is about education there must be a few teachers on here or its about slagging the town of elgin off pretty boring when they dont bite much 

11 minutes ago, Mclennansleftboot said:

Still wearing clothes from the 80's,  can't see broadband reaching Gordie land yet, the Internet cafe closes @ 5 

Eh. 

Have you read a review on your famous St Giles shopping centre by a local.

"It needs a good lick oh paint and some new technology."

St Giles named after a Greek hermit.

definition.

Hermits like living solo, alone in the woods, up in a mountain, or sometimes they live in a city without hardly ever leaving their apartment. The root of the word is the Greek erēmos, meaning “solitary.” A life of solitude isn't for everyone, but a hermit chooses it for any number of reasons.

Elgin city? 

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, Elginloon said:

The best replies ive been getting is about education there must be a few teachers on here or its about slagging the town of elgin off pretty boring when they dont bite much 

We all understand it must be a thrill for you and the talking boot to come on a big team's forum every 6 years - pity you didn't stay around for the post match discussions last time :laugh: