HELLGIN AWAY

2 minutes ago, Elginloon said:

Just bring the game on we need to match your physicality but i doubt we will so were going to have to use our speed on attack and maybe surprise you lot 

Speed on the attack, just wait till we unleash Mulraney on the wing :wink:

5 minutes ago, Mclennansleftboot said:

You could only ever dream to have a striker of that calibre 

Yep, the talking boot is right, all those years we put up with duds like Wyness and Ritchie and Bingham and Rooney, and it was really JTTC we needed :rotflmao:

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Elginloon said:

Just bring the game on we need to match your physicality but i doubt we will so were going to have to use our speed on attack and maybe surprise you lot 

11 minutes ago, Elginloon said:

Good luck to his legs then cup games produce some meaty challenges 

Cmon loon, make your mind up or we'll be thinking the talking boot has pinched your login :laugh:

17 minutes ago, Elginloon said:

Whats a boot to dee we it only boot i know is a few inversneckie wifeys ive seen youd think there bucket holes are as wide as a rubbeerrrr bumperrr whilst there rocking in there carrravan

I'm getting worried, I'm reading the words but my head can't make a sentence out of them.

Never mind I'm hoping to go into the Elgin transport museum tomorrow,  I'm looking forward to seeing the early modes of transport  in Elgin, "sandals" and the more modern mode of transport  "flip-flops"

Edited by 12th Man
  • Agree 3

This is just the game we need to get a morale boosting win from which we can kick on and climb back up the league over the next few weeks. Nothing less than a clear 3 goals and none conceded will do nicely but I would be happy with the same score as 6 years ago. 

Edited by Row S

9 hours ago, Mclennansleftboot said:

When ye reach the away end tomorrow, be sure to keep looking left as you pass the leisure centre! We may just have something for you!!!

A flood defense? I fail to see how that is related to the game...

• Agree 1

When I was young and John Teasdale was still playing/coaching at Elgin, I was once told he dated the girl from The Exorcist. Apparently met her when he was driving limos in America.