HELLGIN AWAY

20 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

Don't worry we're well aware we're the worst team in the league on current form. Unless we improve we're down.

If your league games are bigger does that mean you go on the Forfar forums and noise up the locals about how you've sold 2000 tickets and so on? Does your buddy the talking boot have some decent patter for the Arbroath and Forfar fans or does he stick to Gordies and Sambas?

Nah pie and bovril is for that stuff plus you'll get better patter and banter from them and nae drivel from back in the highland league days or crap about the town or CITY your from

17 minutes ago, Elginloon said:

Nah pie and bovril is for that stuff plus you'll get better patter and banter from them and nae drivel from back in the highland league days or crap about the town or CITY your from

Haha this is kids stuff compared to p&b. You gave as good as you got with your caravans and suchlike :laugh:

Anyway it'll probably be Forfar going up so good luck in the playoffs :farmer:

1 hour ago, TheMantis said:

Haha this is kids stuff compared to p&b. You gave as good as you got with your caravans and suchlike :laugh:

Anyway it'll probably be Forfar going up so good luck in the playoffs :farmer:

Looks like it will be forfar going up tbh but its not over yet.

Anyway hope yous enjoyed your day in the CITY and a terraced ground for once instead and was fine to hear a foreign language in elgin all the best for the premier league surely things can only get better for you lot 

Edited by Elginloon
  • Agree 5

Elgin Loon, delighted you are doing so well on here. What is it now--5 stars already...? Goodness I'll have to come to Elgin when I arrive on me holidays from  the Wild West here in B.C. Canada. Yes! ICT has fans from all over the world, even from Washington State et al in the USA.

We have arrived and we hope your wee-er team will continue to progress and one day meet up with us for status and  all.

"We liked yer rambling, guid-natured  banter

Maybe ye are really, in disguise, the one and only  Tam O' Shanter.

So, up and at em, give us a blaw, and show us yer Northern Chanter.

Then saddle up yer wee hoss and off yese gae riding back tae Elgin at a canter." :ictscarf:

I don't condone the 'scuffles' that took place. They were childish, immature and frankly embarrassing. From the footage I have seen, powder puff handbags at dawn stuff by daft laddies. I do wonder whether Police Scotland should be directing their somewhat stretched resources elsewhere.

• Agree 4

2 minutes ago, ictchris said:

I've never seen as many police at a game as that,  I've never seen police dogs patrolling the pitch, I've never seen us get segregated at the end of a game before.  

This must be what supporting Leeds or Millwall is like.

It's education from association as that's what other fans do I suppose.

Our young fans like to make a lot of noise but they don't usually go out of their way looking for a fight.

• Agree 2

23 minutes ago, ictchris said:

I've never seen as many police at a game as that,  I've never seen police dogs patrolling the pitch, I've never seen us get segregated at the end of a game before.  

This must be what supporting Leeds or Millwall is like.

It was complete overkill at the game. All those police and they still couldn't stop a bunch of lads having a scuffle after the match.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, RiG said:

It was complete overkill at the game. All those police and they still couldn't stop a bunch of lads having a scuffle after the match.

Exactly police looked bloody useless and for segregation at the end was a bit silly i ended up having to take the long way for ma sanny at tesco nae good ata

Edited by Elginloon

I went through the subway earlier and all I saw was one guy grappling with a guitar and a blow hard making heavy weather of a harmonica.

Can you class that as a subway ? it's more like a burrow for giant rabbits.

Inness St has got a bigger subway.