Scotty

Wonder what the board members are doing now?  will they back Richie or do the best thing for the club? they have gambled big time by appointing him to this job which now looks glaringly like the poor option.  Cant wait to hear the post match interviews!

Edited by caley100

I will wait to hear what those at the game have to say but it sounds as though Richie has learned nothing from his mistakes. We know that the players are good enough. The squad is the core of the squad which has stayed in this league for years. The problem lies with the management.

I, as have most of us, have been supportive of Richie to date but the situation has become dire and we may have to do something before it's too late.

We have another vital game on Saturday. Fail to win at home against Dundee then, with great regret, the manager's position will have to be seriously considered.

• Agree 1

Just now, jagster said:

It's not a must win we are hardly any way through the season allegedly 

I know it's not ... I was quoting our esteemed manager ... Look up "sarcasm" in the dictionary 

4 minutes ago, Scotty said:

#RELEGATED ..... I hear nothing tonight or in the last few games to give me any confidence that we can avoid the drop. There is no fight, no gameplan and seems to b little or no motivation. 

No indeed Scooty, its getting worse.   We are certainly doomed..

untitled.png

We're feckin doomed ye hear?

Scary stuff this. Surely the board have to sort this now. Have they learned from their mistake giving Brewster too much time to turn it around then left Terry with a less realistic chance of staying up? I wanted it to work Richie, but there's no signs it's going to.

1 minute ago, caleyblue29 said:

can we really afford to wait till sat lose on sat and it might be all over

think it was all over when we failed to beat partick on sat. It was labelled as the must win along with this. 1 point from the possible 6 that according to the manager we must take 

The board need to act, time to be ruthless and not have another Brewster scenario.

Saturday was the worst I've ever witnessed from the team and it sounds like same again tonight.

Nothing learned, clueless assistant and dare I speculate that the dressing room is lost.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Donview said:

The board need to act, time to be ruthless and not have another Brewster scenario.

Saturday was the worst I've ever witnessed from the team and it sounds like same again tonight.

Nothing learned, clueless assistant and dare I speculate that the dressing room is lost.

Dressing room is totally lost.

17 minutes ago, cif73 said:

I know it's not ... I was quoting our esteemed manager ... Look up "sarcasm" in the dictionary 

That made me laugh I was also quoting our manager

Edited by jagster
  • Agree 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic