Scotty

Assuming we replace the manager, who is available with the experience and ability to keep us up ?

Personally, I would wait and see the result and performance on Saturday but if we don't win then, there's a big decision to be made.

Brian Rice must accept a great deal of the responsibility. He is the experienced half of the partnership and seems to be doing nothing to assist.

Edited by Kingsmills
  • Agree 1

I can't think of one Inverness player who has played to the best of his abilities. They have been tepid and they've been dominated by Hamilton.

Craig Paterson

This sums things up...    this is a management issue.

• Agree 1

I think we've been on the slide since Rice came in to replace Latapy. Richie was an inexperienced choice for manager and should have been either a coach or assistant to learn his trade.

I've been told that he lost the dressing room weeks ago and some of the players want to leave. Apparently Fisher is one in that category. 

Fail to win on Saturday and I fear we will say bye bye to the Premier League for many seasons to come.   

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, jagster said:

I wonder if someone other than Brian Rice to help RF might be the answer. From Latapy leaving till now it's not been the same 

You are right jagster but the club did not have the money to pay him off as well as Hughes!

Richie won't be fired by board they did the cheap option and can't afford the payoff sorry but season is over and we are going down. Get used to that fact foran is clueless and he could have killed the club he loves

• Agree 1

Not just the result but another utterly woeful performance. Board need to take a long hard look at themselves for the club being in such a mess 18 months after winning the cup, 3rd in the league and in Europe.

The way they handled the Yogi situation was pathetic. Dundee Utd wanted him, we turn that down and the compensation. Then we pay the guy to leave 6 months later. Yogi not faultless but he wouldn't have us in the shambles we're in now. 

Great player and servant, I do feel sorry for him. But Richie, you might just have to step aside.

• Agree 3

Sounds like we gave up on this game after going down 1-0! I'm speechless can't see where we go from here! FFS Hamilton will now have real belief that they will not finish bottom! I like Foran as a person however talking a good game no longer gives me any belief that we will stay up! A win on Sat is now a must just to give the boys some confidence! I'll refrain from the Foran witch hunt for now!............

• Agree 2

I heard that the dressing room was flat about 4 weeks ago too.

I'd play myself if I was in Ritchie's shoes, what has he to lose? He was a great leader on the park and this could give us the boost we need. F***ing boss them like the leader he was!!!! None of this restrained/reformed nonesense which he has developed. GET INTO THEM!!

• Agree 1

Radio Scotland interview was pretty sad listening !!! sounds totally dejected and spreading the blame around .... talking about players bottling it, not performing, lack of effort .... 

1 minute ago, Northern_jaggie said:

I heard that the dressing room was flat about 4 weeks ago too.

He was a right c*** as a player ... seems to be mild mannered and 'too nice' as a manager .... need some coffee cups smashing on the dressing room walls .. something to put a fire under their arses 

• Agree 2

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic