Team for Dungdee

Now who do you think is not pulling their weight ?  Who is not playing for the shirt ?  Who is letting the others down ?

ESSON

Brad MacKay   Warren   Meekings   Tremarco

Doran   Draper  Polworth  Cole

McKay  Anier

Ebbe, McCart, Boden, Fisher, Mulraney, Fon Williams, Raven

And I hope this is NOT the way Foran sees it

FON WILLIAMS

Raven  Warren  MacKay  Tremarco

Mulraney  Tansey  Draper  King

McKay  Anier

Any 7 with Polworth and Vigurs excluded.

16 minutes ago, RiG said:

hislopsoffsideagain
RiG - Caley D - IHE - Celtic1Caley3
ICTChris - topsixnextyear
TheMantis - Yngwie - RedCard
Renegade

I'd just like to say I play on the left. Also, Renegade's worse than Doumbouya.

5 hours ago, RiG said:

hislopsoffsideagain
RiG - Caley D - IHE - Celtic1Caley3
ICTChris - topsixnextyear
TheMantis - Yngwie - RedCard
Renegade

Renegade is not the answer up front and Bughtmaster has been injured in a training ground incident with Barry Wilson. Subject to international clearance, I would bring in Gabby and Jock Watt with a view to playing them both up front in a 4-4-2

OFW

Mckay   Warren Meekings Tremarco

Draper

Doran         Polly            King

Anier

Billy

Assuming Meekings is back and King otherwise a back four with Raven at RB and Cole instead of KIng. We have Polly who can drop deep to support Draper and Anier who can do the link up between midfield and Billy upfront. We need the wide players to stay wide and run, I cant recall last time I saw a cross from the byline or beyond the 18 yard box - we need balls for Billy to try latch onto, not to try win in the air or fight against the opposition CB's.

• Agree 1

Esson

Brad MacKay   Warren   Meekings   Tremarco

Draper           Tansey

Doran                                               King

Anier              Mckay

• Agree 1

Fon Williams

Mckay Warren Meekings

Doran Draper Tansey Tremarco

Anier

Mckay Fisher

Subs - Esson, Raven, Cole, Polworth, Ebbe, Mulraney, McCart

If Meekings doesn't make it, Raven into defence and Vigurs onto the bench.

Edited by Renegade

7 hours ago, hislopsoffsideagain said:

Agree with RiG's lineup, as long as he can still charge up and down the flanks like in our schooldays (only 16 years ago...)

I can at least guarantee that my wrists will be stronger than OFW's.  And I can't be any less commanding on crosses...

What exercises do you do to keep your wrists so strong :amazed::lol::lol:

• Agree 1

Ofw

Mackay McCart Warren Tremarco

Doran draper Tansey polworth

Billy Henri

Dave raven looks like he needs time to get back to his best or his legs have gone (and yogi was right!)

Polworth has a bit of pace when he can be bothered so ahead of vigurs who has better touch..sometimes

3 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Renegade is not the answer up front and Bughtmaster has been injured in a training ground incident with Barry Wilson. Subject to international clearance, I would bring in Gabby and Jock Watt with a view to playing them both up front in a 4-4-2

Posting rumour again Kingsmills, tut! tut! no truth in that at all, Yer just  jealous laddie, Barry couldn't play he had to rehearse his next load of  um comments for his next stint on the wireless but sharpen up a bit son and ya can get to clean my boots and learn the rudiments of the game from the craic in the dressing room.

• Agree 1

Not sure if this is what I think or want (a bit of both)...but here goes, based on Richie's comments about hiding...

Esson

Mackay mccart warren tremarco

Mulraney Cole Draper Doran

Arnier KingBilly

Subs: Hoban, Raven, Gilchrist, Polworth, Tansey, Boden, Vigurs

Ideally, I'd of slotted Ali down the right, but he's now part of a Sutherland Sutherland attacking partnership at the wee-er team.

Jas Brown deserves a chance in the first team too, but we put him out on loan...again...:ponder: I'd stick him on the bench in case we had a cheeky wee one nil to try and hold on to, and Vigz could stay at home with Fonners.

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

Is he a Tory.

Weeve got a trialist called Culprinol.

I believe he'll be on the bench.

:getmecoat:

I believe the club have been trying to gloss over this as he varnised without a trace after getting the brush off from the management. All very emultional.

• Agree 2

OFW

MacKay   Warren   Meekings   Tremarco

Draper      Polworth

Doran        Cole         King

McKay  

With Billy back, I reckon the best chance to get him scoring is to play the system he was used to last time he was here - fullbacks have to focus on defence and feed the wide-men - who have to stay wide, not all get sucked into the middle. Cole has decent vision, and with Mulraney, King and Doran we have three players who are best when they play wide. Midfield is weak at the moment, but I think Polwarth and Vigurs could both do a job in there alongside Draper if they knuckle down.

Hoping for the best, but not super-confident. I don't think we've really adapted to losing Graeme Shinnie - Tremarco has been heroic going forward, but he doesn't have the same eye for a pass.

• Agree 1