Match 1000

TopSix

Interesting thread. Rangers are in the doldrums right now and maybe we should ease up on them a wee bit.

After all, games against them are remunerative for us. And so, hopefully, there will be a packed house tonight.

The past goings-on have brought them to their knees and if it wasn't for the ex-Whitecaps player, Miller, strutting his stuff at the ripe old age of close to 40, then what do they really have to offer? Not passion and honest effort that's for sure. Ibrox is in freefall and a shambolic situation reigns there.

But we should remember "There but for the grace of God go I."  After all, based on our good record in the Premier League to date who would have thunked  it  about  our current freefall from the giddy heights?  "Yep, Festus, thar she blows !"

1 hour ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

Interesting thread. Rangers are in the doldrums right now and maybe we should ease up on them a wee bit.

After all, games against them are remunerative for us. And so, hopefully, there will be a packed house tonight.

The past goings-on have brought them to their knees and if it wasn't for the ex-Whitecaps player, Miller, strutting his stuff at the ripe old age of close to 40, then what do they really have to offer? Not passion and honest effort that's for sure. Ibrox is in freefall and a shambolic situation reigns there.

But we should remember "There but for the grace of God go I."  After all, based on our good record in the Premier League to date who would have thunked  it  about  our current freefall from the giddy heights?  "Yep, Festus, thar she blows !"

I often wonder what it is that you smoke, and if it is readily available....

What. Actually. Is. Going. On. Here?

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

On 23/02/2017 at 1:11 PM, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Cos I only know that there's going to be a show and the Caley Thidtle will be there. 1000th in the Premiership against Rangers - wasn't even a Feckin dream in 1994. :ictscarf:

We're getting odds of 10/3 for the win...could never imagine that 23 years ago...

however, bet365 are offering Horner at 7/1 as an anytime scorer....I'd like much longer odds than that....